RE: Audio no longer working. NVIDIA Card can't be detected
Thank you so much for these detailed posts. Here is a quick update on what I've been doing the past 2 days. Sorry for not updating you any sooner.
- Installed Drivers using Dell Command. No Success.
- Reinstalled Windows. Disabled Firewall. Installed Drivers using Dell Command. No Success.
- Reinstalled Windows. Disabled Firewall. Installed drivers in order Manually. No success. Dell Command installed some irrelevant drivers. Nothing Critical. No changes.
- Ran Quick Diagnostic Test using Dell Website.
- Ran ePSA Pre-Boot Test. All tests passed. No sign of Audio Test or External Video Card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050)
- All Windows Updates are installed. Windows is up to date. Ran the test again. Intel Xenon PCLe controller PCI Express Status Test failed.
- Advanced Pattern Memory Test. Passed.
Full Dell Diagnostic Test:
Memory Diagnostic Test:
Advanced Pattern Memory Test:
I'm thankful for your time and input.