quangdtruong
1 Copper

XPS 13 9360 thin vertical green line

I bought my XPS 13 9360 during black friday and just opened it up for Christmas. Immediately during the first start up I noticed a persistent thin green vertical line in the middle of the display.

I hooked up an external monitor and i've confirmed that it is only on the laptop screen. Is this a common problem and is this something that Dell can resolve immediately with  replacement or is this something that will have to be sent in for repairs?

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
ieee488
6 Gallium

RE: XPS 13 9360 thin vertical green line

Return to store for full refund.

0 Kudos
quangdtruong
1 Copper

I just got a hold of Dell support and I'm in the process of sending it in for warranty repairs. I bought it through the Dell website during black Friday so I can't take it into a retail store. However I live very close to the repair center in Austin so it should be completed quickly.

0 Kudos

Thank you for your message. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We will be glad to look into this for you. Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos