M6800 does not enter bios or one time boot menu stuck at PXE 2./1
My Dell Precision M6800 has been hanging and not booting sometimes on and off for a year. I've managed to coax it into working before by unplugging everything and taking it out of its station. Now it won't start up no matter what I do. REMEMBER I CAN'T GET INTO BIOS.
What I've done so far
1. removed all storage/hard drives one at a time. Primary, secondary, optical, mSATA
2. pulled memory, tried each stick by self.
3. unplugged coin battery with power plug disconnected and laptop battery removed. Left unplugged for more than a minute.
4. cleaned everything with compressed air.
So now what happens when I press F2:
1. I briefly get the yellow "entering setup" on the upper right of the screen
2. Then I get two lines of text:
Initializaing Intel(R) Boot Agent GE v1.5.50
PXE 2.1 Build 092 (WfM 2.0)
The same thing happens when I press F12 except the yellow text changes to "Preparing one-time boot menu"
I've tried putting a freshly made windows 10 usb install media in a usb slot and the same thing happens