After reinstalling the Operating system, there is a certain order in which the drivers have to be installed.
The following article (Article ID: 268873) describes how to download and install drivers in the correct order:
Answering your questions,
- Yes, you are correct INTEL_825XX-GIGABIT-PLATFORM_A06_R290983 is the correct driver for Ethernet Controller.
- Following link is for the Chipset driver:
- Intel_AMT-HECI_A05_R304259 is for Host Embedded Controller Interface (HECI), and it needs to be installed too.
- Dell Support Center has the feature which identifies the driver updates for the computer. Use the link provided below, select your region and follow the on-screen instructions to install Dell Support Center: http://www.dell.com/dellsupportcenter
Drivers needed to be installed in the computer can be found at our support website. Follow the below mentioned steps to locate the exact drivers compatible with your computer:
- Visit http://www.support.dell.com
- Click “Start Here” under “Support for Home Users”.
- Click “Drivers & Downloads” icon.
- In the next page, enter the “Service Tag” of the system in the box provided and click “Submit”.
- In the next page, under “Refine your results”, click drop down arrow for choosing the Operating System and click “Windows 7 32-bit”.
- Page will display all the Drivers & Applications which are to be installed for your computer.
Please post with the results.