gabbyg
1 Nickel

Blue Screen after shut down

Posting this issue  to see if anyone has experienced this or if anyone found a cure for the issue?
Upon shutting down within maybe four seconds we get the following blue screen. Smiley Face icon- "Your pc ran into a problem and need to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you. (count down % running then system shuts down) For more information about this issue and possible fixes visit https:// windows.com/stopcode. If you call a support person give them this info. Stop code: PNP DETECT FATAL ERROR".  The geeks tell me that this is bug check 0xAB: SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT error.  Microsoft virtual help tells you to remove updates till it correct the problem--- sure.  This all start a week ago and I find that it does not happen every time we shut the system off, more like every other.

0 Kudos

Re: Blue Screen after shut down

gabbyg,

Click my name and private message me the service tag number as well as your registered name, email address, and phone number.

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Where do I find my Dell PC Service Tag or Express service code?
Where do I post SA (SupportAssist) issue/questions?
0 Kudos