RpzFreak
1 Nickel

Inspiron 15 7567 "Blue Screen Error" BootLoop!

IMG_20180723_181951.jpgBlue Screen Error : Page Fault In Nonpaged Area

Device: Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming(7567) [8Gb/Gtx10504GB/1TB/i5,7300HQ@2.50Ghz]

Error : Blue Screen Error (@Start Up) - Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area

Issue with error: Keeps Restarting And taking back to the same Blue Screen...Again&Again! Making it impossible to load into Windows10

•Dell OS Support show no errors

•i pressed ESC key cause this was happening the 4-5 times and no errors were to be found!

(PS: Now Dell OS or Support System doesn't show up)

Possible Causes:

1•Last Night i got an option "Update and shut down"...with i pressed(had no other option)

2•AC Charger was disconnected. Creating a possibility of Force Shut Down while the update was in process.

Things i can do:"Press F2" - Shows me Setting with makes options including Restore Setting15323531061202618917853490098672.jpgThis pops up while Pressing F2

Help Me On This: Now What Can i fix this? This is a new laptop, not even 1 month old!

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

Re: Inspiron 15 7567 "Blue Screen Error" BootLoop!

The image (F2 key) show the System Setup(BIOS). You tried running Dell diagnostic to check the hardware on the system by tapping F12 key? If no, please follow the steps to run diagnostic in the link below. After the quick tests, select Hard drive and then Thorough Test Mode. Report back any error code.

ePSA Pre-boot System Assessment (Official Dell Tech

Dell Knowledgebase / Page Fault In Nonpaged Area: 

The stop code means the system tried to access a nonexistent piece of memory, almost always due to:

• A driver trying to access a page of memory that is not present
  • A system service (ex. virus scanner) failing in an exceptional way
  • Faulty or incorrectly seated memory
  • Corrupted data on the hard drive

Use the Windows Debugger to pinpoint the exact cause of these errors.

Things to check

1. If the Blue Screen error mentions a driver or library file, figure out what driver or program the file is a part of and either upgrade to the latest version or uninstall the driver or program.
  2. If the error happens during the startup process, try booting to the Last Known Good Configuration.
  3. If the error started appearing after a program or driver was installed, uninstall that program or driver.
  4. Try running a full hard drive and memory diagnostic after reseating the memory and hard drive data cables.
0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

" This is a new laptop, not even 1 month old " 

Since this is a brand new computer that less than a month old, you can contact Dell technical Support for further assistance in the link below. 

Contact Information | Dell US

0 Kudos
PAnDAn
1 Copper

Did you solve the issue?

I had intermitent blue screens for months. Had to restore windows 10 several times.

The only thing that worked was disabling all but 1 core on the bios options. I suspect the 2nd core is the culprit, but the bios only allows to enable them in order 1, 2, 3 or all cores.  

A bios option for enabling or disabling each core might help.

0 Kudos