Re: Inspiron 15 7567 "Blue Screen Error" BootLoop!
The image (F2 key) show the System Setup(BIOS). You tried running Dell diagnostic to check the hardware on the system by tapping F12 key? If no, please follow the steps to run diagnostic in the link below. After the quick tests, select Hard drive and then Thorough Test Mode. Report back any error code.
Dell Knowledgebase / Page Fault In Nonpaged Area:
The stop code means the system tried to access a nonexistent piece of memory, almost always due to:
- A driver trying to access a page of memory that is not present
- A system service (ex. virus scanner) failing in an exceptional way
- Faulty or incorrectly seated memory
- Corrupted data on the hard drive
Use the Windows Debugger to pinpoint the exact cause of these errors.
Things to check
- If the Blue Screen error mentions a driver or library file, figure out what driver or program the file is a part of and either upgrade to the latest version or uninstall the driver or program.
- If the error happens during the startup process, try booting to the Last Known Good Configuration.
- If the error started appearing after a program or driver was installed, uninstall that program or driver.
- Try running a full hard drive and memory diagnostic after reseating the memory and hard drive data cables.