02-14-2019 11:52 AM
Re: Inspiron 15R, bypass log in screen?
If Windows-10, like this.
Basically, you set a password and then tell Windows what it is ... so it can login for you.
PS. Be careful, because you can easily "lock yourself out" if you "set and forget" your password.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.