8 Krypton

Re: Even a seemingly successful update to Android 2.1 on Dell Streak leaves me with hours of work to do restoring phone

Ahhh!!!  A programmer eh?  Okay I understand now why you are so anti-Apple. I'm not as blessed as you in the brains department and the last time I did any programming is with an old flat file database from Symantic called Q&A..  That was years ago!  And as for being a programmer stop wasting your time with WM and start writing APPS - at least you can (appear) to get rich very quickly if you introduce a hot one. 

I may be a bit fierce with Dell but actually spend a lot of money with them for my infrastruture at work. When service is needed they are usually very efficient. But that's the business end - the Streak seems to fall into the category of consumer-they-can-be-messed-about category.  I am sure you have read all the threads about how people feel - there are always the moaners but Dell really should jump on this pronto. As long as they allow this to go on Apple will get stronger and if they do as a result they totally deserve it.

Whilst compiling this my Streak has just rebooted!  How odd is that?  !!!

COME ON DELL PUT A SMILE ON OUR FACES - YOU KNOW WE WANT OUR STREAKS TO BE PART OF OUR DAY - GIVE US SOME DEFINITIVE ANSWERS!!

0 Kudos