gurbagri
6 Indium

Re: Dell Aero not detected on PC

I'm having the exact same problem. I've got the PC Suite Sync tool installed and working, but not recognized by the PC. Hoping someone replies.

dear as far as getting phone detected is concerned, in that case i can help u out. i have windows 7 home basic version and i have bought the same cheap dell aero which each one of us have bought from online. yes it poses hell lot of problems.

now if u want that ur phone to be detected just open device manager. there it must be shown as ethernet gadget just right click on it, click upgrade driver software, now click browse my computer for driver software, now click on let me pick form a list of device drivers, now click on all devices and click next, now click on have disk and from there browse for the file "android_winusb" in phone driver folder in program files folder....open that file anyway and select any option...ur phone will be detected and starts charging.....but now my problem starts by doing this neither this phone is detected by dell pc suite nor any other pc sync software so now maybe u guys can help me out from here.....

0 Kudos