S2716DG, USB problem
Reason line = Dell S2716DG USB ports not working and showing into device manager as "unknown device" with no software to update. hardware id being : USB\VID_0451&PID_8142&REV_0100
Keep saying drivers not installed
* What is the monitor 20 digit alpha-numeric monitor serial number and A0x revision?
S/N: CN-0Y44M5-QDC00-79F-10HU REV A07
* Was the monitor purchased new directly from Dell? Or from a reseller? Reseller (Bpm-Power.it)
* What specific computer model? Personal Computer
* What operating system? Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
* What specific video card? Zotac 1080 Amp! Extreme
* What video out ports are on the video card? (VGA/DVI/HDMI/DP/mDP)? 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
* List all monitor cables and/or adapters attached to the computer and the ports they are using. Displayport and usb cable to the motherboard
* Did you install the DDM (Dell Displays Manager) software? If yes, uninstall it, reboot the computer and retest the monitor. Dunno if it's the one included with the dvd but I can't find this application installed
* What Windows power plan? Example = High performance, PCI-e Link State Off. High Performance, PCI-e always on. No powersaving at all.
* If the monitor is functional in Windows, press the monitor Menu button to open the OSD (On Screen Display). What is the left Resolution and right Maximum? 2560x1440, 144hz , Normal Mode