reddice
2 Iron

Re: 2408WFP blackouts out briefly

I have the same problem as you.  Started right away.  I too have a monitor with no dead pixels and do not want to exchange it.  I have a GForce 7950GT card.  I notice it would do it if I go and change inputs to s-video and then change it back to DVI.  I notice that it would also sometimes do it if I turn off the monitor and turn it back on.  Also when I restart the computer or change resolutions it would do it sometimes.  After I did that it blinked twice but not right away after about 10 minutes.  Otherwise it is fine as I don't put my computer into standby mode.

I also have a problem where I would turn on the computer and sometimes it would go into powersave mode while windows is loading.  I have to turn off and then turn the monitor back on.

var domain = "en.community.dell.com" var getGS = function (key) { return globalStorage[domain].getItem(key); } var setGS = function (key, val) { return globalStorage[domain].setItem(key, val); } var delGS = function (key) { return globalStorage[domain].removeItem(key); }

var domain = "en.community.dell.com" var getGS = function (key) { return globalStorage[domain].getItem(key); } var setGS = function (key, val) { return globalStorage[domain].setItem(key, val); } var delGS = function (key) { return globalStorage[domain].removeItem(key); }

0 Kudos