Re: U2711 OSD Locked Out
* Power off the monitor
* Disconnect the power cord from the monitor
* Disconnect all monitor cords from the PC (USB, DVI, VGA, DisplayPort, HDMI, etc.)
* While disconnected, press and hold the monitor power button down for 5 seconds
* Reconnect the DVI cord to the monitor and to the PC video card
* Reconnect the power cord to the monitor
* Power on the monitor if it does not power on by itself
* Power on the PC
* Press the monitor Input Source Select button and choose DVI. Is it still locked?
Social Media Support
Run the PC pre-Windows diagnostics
Where do I find my Dell PC Service Tag or Express service code?
Out of Warranty Support