Re: U2713h same problem like on U2413 :-(
I now waiting what show ASUS with their upcoming PA249Q (based on same LG. Display LCD panel with GB-LED backlighting). If I know correctly, ASUS uses overdrive (marketing called Trace-Free) with selectable levels (0 to 100%). They know that not everyone likes overdrive (which causes inverse ghosting)... So if Dell fix nothing, this is maybe the right choice!... And ASUS pixel faults policy is same like Dell!
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.