Re: DELL U2713HM not USB 3.0
I would suggest you to uninstall the USB Root Hubs and update the chipset drivers by following the steps below :
- Unplug all USB devices from the computer.
- Click on Start.
- Type Device Manager in the search box.
- Click on ‘Device Manager’ in the search results. The device manager will open.
- Click on > sign next to ‘USB Universal Bus Controllers’ to expand the category.
- Right click on each entry listed under USB Universal Bus Controllers and click on ‘Uninstall’.
- Click on ‘Yes’ on the security warning.
- Restart the computer and Windows will automatically install generic drivers for USB Root Hubs.
You may try installing the updated chipset drivers from the manufacturers website of motherboard. Also, ensure that Windows is up to date via Windows updates.
Please reply with the findings.Will take it further from there.