RE: U2713H with PS3 is a no go?
Not sure about the manufacturer/model of the HDMI, but he bought it from this online store in Australia: http://www.ezyhd-cables.com.au/hdmi-cable.html
I guess as long as it's a "High Speed" HDMI cable perhaps?
Specifications of the cable (from the page):
- Transfer Rate: to 10.2Gbps
- Signal Type: Transition Minimized Differential / Signaling (TMDS)
- Connector Type: Gold Plated
- Conductor and the shields (braid and drain) are copper.
- Cable Thickness 24awg or 26awg
- ARC & Ethernet Capable
- Cable Connections: HDMI Type A Male to HDMI Type A Male
- Output up to 1080P
- Suitable for 2D/3D transmission.