RE: How to get Silica Gel stuck in Headphone Jack out
Sewing needle idea is pretty good ... just make sure machine is completely off. Toothpick is not as thin but is non-conductive. Either way ... be very careful and use a magnifying glass and flashlight.
Using a vacuum cleaner nozzle on it comes to mind.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.