kjmorias
1 Copper

RE: R710 error while booting: pcie training error integrated RAID

Good day CHRIS H,

I am also experiencing the error PCIe Training Error: Integrated RAID same as Stealhrtt. But in my case the iDrac is not an issue.

Scenario:

1. The original motherboard (server motherboard for PowerEdge R710) of our HMU is working good and I was able to do the complete test for the motherboard.
  2. After I replace with the new motherboard (MB1), 1 unit shows No Power/No Display symptom.
  3. Another motherboard (MB2) I used boot up and I found the error - PCIe Training Error: Integrated RAID System Halted!
  4. When I returned back the original motherboard, which was known working good, I am still encountering the same error -  - PCIe Training Error: Integrated RAID System Halted!

Things Done:

1. Removed all network card available except the 2 riser cards. – error still happens.
  2. Checked the each RAM’s, total of 6 RAM’s, and test one by one. – error still happens.
  3. Test each CPU’s, total of 2 CPU’s, and test one by one on CPU 1 socket. – error still happens.

Can you give advise what is/are the possible peripherals that got damaged with this error.

Thanks in advance.

With Best Regards,

Kevin

0 Kudos