RE: R710 error while booting: pcie training error integrated RAID
Good day CHRIS H,
I am also experiencing the error PCIe Training Error: Integrated RAID same as Stealhrtt. But in my case the iDrac is not an issue.
- The original motherboard (server motherboard for PowerEdge R710) of our HMU is working good and I was able to do the complete test for the motherboard.
- After I replace with the new motherboard (MB1), 1 unit shows No Power/No Display symptom.
- Another motherboard (MB2) I used boot up and I found the error - PCIe Training Error: Integrated RAID System Halted!
- When I returned back the original motherboard, which was known working good, I am still encountering the same error - - PCIe Training Error: Integrated RAID System Halted!
- Removed all network card available except the 2 riser cards. – error still happens.
- Checked the each RAM’s, total of 6 RAM’s, and test one by one. – error still happens.
- Test each CPU’s, total of 2 CPU’s, and test one by one on CPU 1 socket. – error still happens.
Can you give advise what is/are the possible peripherals that got damaged with this error.
Thanks in advance.
With Best Regards,