Re: PowerEdge 2850 Blue Screen
With the information you provided the only suggestion would be to rebuild.
More information to maybe help prevent this would be:
- what error code is on the blue screen?
- is there a driver or file being referenced on the blue screen?
- have you tried safe mode (even if it blue screens, maybe you can see on which driver/service it blue screens)?
- have you disconnected everything from the back of the server other than keyboard/mouse, monitor and power (so no NIC, no tape, no fiber channel, etc) to see if the system will boot then?
- does the raid controller show any issues with the raid set?
Member since 2003