Re: AIO 964 - Firmware Loading Issue
M L Hogan,
How are you connecting your printer to your computer?
The R146813 is the correct driver for the 64-bit operating system. Here is the latest firmware for the 964 printer. To install the firmware, you have to use the USB Cable.
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. For example labeled R133178.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R12345.EXE. (Example path). Write down this path so the executable (Example - Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R133178 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks
Welcome to Dell Community!
#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015