Re: Cannot print with our Dell 968w
Thank you for the information.
I assume you are trying to print files from the computer; I would like to know what the file type is?
How is the printer connected to the computer? (USB cable or Wireless connection).
Please follow the bellow steps to print from the computer.
- Turn on your computer and printer and make sure they are connected.
- Load the paper in the printer.
- With your document open in the computer, click File>Print.
- The Print dialog box opens.
- Click Preferences, Properties, Options, or Setup.
- The Printing Preferences dialog box opens.
- On the Print Setup and Advanced tabs, make any necessary changes for your document.
- When you finish customizing your settings, click OK.
- The Printing Preferences dialog box closes.
- Click OK or Print.
Try these steps and reply.
Thanks & Regards,
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell Support videos click Here.