RE: Control Panel won't uninstall Support Assist Agent
You can try this...
1) Uninstall Dell SupportAssist and Dell SupportAssist Agent from Control Panel – Programs & Features
2) Remove these folders
- C:\Program Files\Dell\ DellDataVault
- C:\Program Files\Dell\ SupportAssist
- Click start & Run, Type- %ProgramData% and enter. Delete the PCDR folder.
- Click start & Run, Type- %AppData% and enter. Delete the PCDR folder.
3) Click on start run, type regedit, this opens the registry. Make sure the SupportAssistAgent folder does not exists in this location, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Dell\SupportAssistAgent. If the folder is present right click and say delete.
4) Restart the machine
Social Media and Community Professional