RE: iDRAC FWUpdate with racadm fails
If the firmware update is failing through remote racadm, Please try to update the same using either local or firmware racadm.
1.Using telnet or ssh, login to idrac ip.
2. Enter the idrac credentials to get into iDRAC shell.
3.enter the command "racadm" to enter racadm prompt.
4. Give help command which lists out all the idrac supported commands.
5. You'll see fwupdate and update commands in the racadm prompt.
6. Now to see the usage of these commands type, help fwupdate or help update.
7. This will give the usage for the firmware update commands which is self explanatory.
You can also download racadm command line reference guide from support.dell.com for detailed info on this.