03-16-2019 10:19 AM
Re: How to install windows 10-64 bits on my Vostro 470
I've notice that my computer was slow for a new window 10-64 bits
Most computers are SSD based these days.
If you are still using a spinning-HDD as it's bootable C: , that is likely why.
I installed Windows-10 Pro 64bit on an older Vostro-460 (XPS-8300) ... with a SSD C: ... and it works fine and fast.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.