jeff9809
1 Copper

Multiple Problems over 3g and wifi

Multiple Problems over 3g and wifi

first things first i am using the HTC evo with sprint (non rooted) im using android 2.2 version pocket cloud 1.1.208 with windows 7 enterprise eddition
some backround info i have done all the steps that it says to before posting like uncheck that box to allow connections and make sure 3 boxes are checked (by the way theres only 2 boxes on my computer) i am on a home network with a netgear firewalled connection my brother uses a different RDP client for his iphone and he uses port 3389 for him i set up port 49300 for to be forwerded to my computer opened the port through windows seven and through the netgear firewall. first problem is 
1. when using auto discovery it very inconsistantly lets me connect while using 3g but sometimes does it seems only after i do the diagnosic it works but many times will just not work while even being logged in. but it never has let me log in through the discovery mode when on wifi just always says error in connection or w/e 
2. problem is that in any of these the auto resolution stinks makes it super small and does not fit properly to my screen with it tilted either way i want it to completely fill the screen both ways and auto fit it to my phone (like in the pics on your site) but i have to choose a manual way which is closest and even that kinda stinks.
3. so i set up a manual RDP using the external ip ( of my router which i found by typing in whats my ip on google and came to a website that told me some 24.etc number) using the username of my computer and my password and the port number 49300 that i unblocked and sent to forward to my computer and i cannot get a connection over wifi or 3g but yet my brother can do it with his app. to my computer if he uses that info. i also tried using my internal ip but that doesnt work either over either 3g or wifi. 
PLEASE HELP!!!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos