salvador-2015
1 Copper

Dragging not working on iOS App

Dragging not working on iOS App

Hi

Does anybody know what to do if dragging with the cursor doesn't work? The mouse pointer and mouse icon actually change while holding down the cursor, so it seems the app recoginzes it, but it wont work (well, a finder window for instance will move about 2 pixels, but that's it).

PocketCloud App is version 3.0.126, I'm manually connected to a Mac with OS X 10.9.4 via VNC (in my own WiFi), iOS is up to date. I haven't used the app in a while, but I'm sure dragging worked without a problem about half a year ago.

any advice?

thanks, salve

0 Kudos
RomanL-2015
2 Iron

RE: Dragging not working on iOS App

This is a known issue with PocketCloud version 3.0.126 with VNC connections to Apple and Windows computers. Our engineers are aware of it and are currently working on a solution.

0 Kudos
JannyGarrets
1 Copper

I am also using PocketCloud App version 3.0.126 that works fine on iOS but I also want to know more about iOS8 so I have decided to attend most upcoming webinar on iOS8. I hope you will also take interest in this webinar. http://www.openxcell.com/webinar.html

0 Kudos
Poline
1 Copper

Actually, I have the same problem and I'm still waiting for the solution...

ipad application development

0 Kudos
charleskam
1 Copper

Do we have solution for this problem. I am also facing the same problem and waiting for the response on this thread.

0 Kudos

Charles,

Sorry but PocketCloud has been discontinued and is no longer supported.

Roger Montalvo

0 Kudos