Privilege=High

TimeServer=X.X.X.X TimeFormat="12 hour format" DateFormat=mm/dd/yyyy
TimeZone='GMT - 05:00' ManualOverride=No

SessionConfig=RDP ForceSpan=No EnableRFX=No USBRedirection=TCX

DisableDomain=Yes

AutoSignoff=Yes Shutdown=Yes

AddCertificate=***.cer

EnableCacheIni

I cannot seem to get Dual Displays to work on the RDP session. It works on the Wyse T10 itself but is not passed through to the RDP session. Instead I always get a fullscreen desktop on only one screen. I have tried this both with and without TCX.

With TCX installed, if I try to configure the Multi-Display using the TCX configuration software I get the message "TCX Multi-display can be configured only through Remote connection."

I swear I have tried everything (obviously not) but I really need help here. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work?

On a separate topic, with TCX, I have USB redirection working. However, when I attach a CD/DVD burner it doesn't see blank discs as writable. Windows does however see the drive as a DVD RW. Any thoughts on how to get CD/DVD burning working on this configuration?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
mcnic2015
1 Copper

RE: Issues w/ Multiple Display Configuration on T10 and CD Burning

hi there,

on the dual screen issue i would suggest adding this to your configuration file, we use this in a separate mac.ini file so it only applies to certain t-10's instead of all our 110 users, but it should work in a global config file.

screen=1 Resolution=DDC
screen=2 Resolution=DDC
Dualhead=yes Mainscreen=1 Taskbar=mainscreen
SessionConfig=ALL DefaultColor=2 Fullscreen=yes

Cheers,

Dan

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
daytonIT
1 Copper

RE: Issues w/ Multiple Display Configuration on T10 and CD Burning

Thank you for your help! (I know this is a little late.) That was exactly what I needed to fix the screen issue.

In terms of the CD redirection, we have gotten rid of TCX and would like to use basic RDP USB redirection and/or RemoteFX with our T10s. Does anyone have a suggestion on the correct way to configure this? I think I had it working at one point, but it appeared to crash the T10 if we were burning too much data (i.e. DVD).

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos