Re: Intel H77 Chipset Driver update fails to install on XPS8
I have the same problem and I an on Windows 8.1, which is supported. I suspect that the problem is not related to Windows 10, but rather to Dell's lack of continued support for the XPS8500.
If by "same problem" you mean SupportAssist ... I suggest you just uninstall that nonsense and get on with your life. :Smile:
If you are actually having an Intel Chipset driver problem let me know. However, you know ... if Windows-8 saw a problem with it, it would offer you an acceptable driver from Windows-Update.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.