XPS 8700, Intel Rapid Storage Technology errors
Hopefully I am in the correct place.
I had to do a Factory Restore on my XPS 8700. I now have an alert showing in the Intel Rapid Storage Technology application saying:
- The Windows write-cache buffer flushing policy can be enabled for all RAID array drives to ensure data integrity or disabled to improve data performance. I am unsure if I have to do anything here and, if so, what?
- Sata SSD on Controller 0, Port 5: Incompatible. I read what that means (volume moved to another system that does not support the volume type and configuration), however I have not added or removed anything from my system since it was shipped to me. I am at a loss as to what I have to do and am only guessing at what it means.
I am attaching screen shots hoping someone can help before I continue restoring back to Win 10 and reinstating my files.
My storage drives (as shipped) was:
- 2TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive + 32GB mSATA Solid State Drive
- (1 x SSDR, 32, S3, MCARD, SAMSUNG, CM851 )
- (2 x SCREW, M2X3, K SCREW HEAD, MISCROSOFT, BLACK OXIDE)
- (1 x HARD DRIVE, 2T, S3, 7.2K, 512E, SGT-GRDABP2 )