Re: Studio XPS 435mt upgrade options.
Looking to update an old PC. Wondering about what and how to do this. Tried taking some pics of the specs but was unable to figure out how to even resize them to post. Everything is original outside of graphics card, power source, and added ram. It's either this or spend money I don't have to buy a completely new system
I would not spend more than $100 on it. For that, install a (famous maker) 240gb-512gb SATA-3/600 SSD as bootable C: . That should speed-it-up quite a bit.
Take all this other money you were planning to spend on upgrades (they are not cheap) and put in savings account for new desktop computer.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.