02-06-2019 11:15 AM
Re: bluetooth loses pairing (WK717 & WM527)
Try the steps below to resolve the issue with bluetooth devices not waking from sleep.
- In the Device Manager, change the Bluetooth wireless adapter power settings:
- Go to Control Panel > System and Security > System > Device Manager
- In Device Manager, expand Bluetooth Radios, right-click on the Bluetooth wireless adapter (ex. Dell Wireless 370 adapter), and then click Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Power Management tab and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
- Click OK.
- Restart your computer to apply the change.
For my notes, click my username and send me the pc service tag number via private message.
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Where do I find my Dell PC Service Tag or Express service code?
Where do I post SA (SupportAssist) issue/questions?