I recently inherited a CX3-20 and was attempting to dissolve all LUNs and destroy all disk groups so I can rebuild them to my liking. When attempting to remove the last two LUNs in a particular RAID group (private LUNs) I suddenly came to a grinding halt. I've tried restartig the management servers, creating and deleting a clone session, unbinding via CLI using -messner, but to no avail. I'm quickly running out of ideas. Any sugestions?
>naviseccli -h XXX unbind -messner 601
Unbinding a LUN will cause all data stored on that LUN to be lost.
Unbind LUN 601 (y/n)? y
Error: unbind command failed
Error returned from Agent
The LU to unbind is consumed by a layered driver (0x40008050)
>naviseccli -h XXX getlun -messner 601 -stack
Listed Driver: K10CloneAdmin
Solved! Go to Solution.
Just found the following answer in another thread that allowed me to delete the LUNs:
1. Open Navisphere
2. Went into Engineering mode
3. Right clicked storage array and chose "SnapView", then "Clone Feature Properties".
4. In the Clone Feature Properties dialog box, selected the LUNs from the "Clone Private LUNs" text box.
5. Clicked the "Remove" button for each of them.
6. Clicked "OK"
7. Clicked "Yes" on the confirmation window, at which point they became standard LUNs.
8. Deleted the LUNs!