Re: RP4VM Sample Re-IP scripts
Update to this for closure on the thread - It seems these sample glue scripts are not actually implemented out of the box, so the orchestration piece of making network changes in RP4VMs is still a manual setup/process on every VM with the onus of scripting the changes on the DR side left up to the customer or professional services. As a high-level order of events, here is what is required:
1. Copy sample scripts (or net new scripts created by user) to a location on the VM
2. Create registry entry according to the documentation
3. Create a Windows scheduled task and trigger to execute this script upon restart of the VM (not in the documentation)
4. Export/Import network changes through RP4VM's for the copy being altered
5. Test recovery or failover to ensure the script execute the desired network changes successfully.