DELL-Royan S's Posts

DELL-Royan S's Posts

@Michgol, I have sent you an email, kindly reply back with the required information. Thank you,
Hi Joe, Send me a Private Message, click on my user name, click on start conversation and send me your Full Name, Service Tag and Phone Number. I will be glad to look into this for you. Thank you.
Hi, Thank you for posting your concern, and let me apologize for any inconvenience caused. Let me understand your question with your order. Are you trying to connect both cables together, and then ... See more...
Hi, Thank you for posting your concern, and let me apologize for any inconvenience caused. Let me understand your question with your order. Are you trying to connect both cables together, and then connecting it to a Video Source? Send me a Private Message, click on my user name, send message, and send my your Order Number and Phone Number. Thank you.
Hi Bob, Sorry to hear about your experience with your recent order. Send me a Private Message, click on my user name, and send me a message with the Order Number and Phone Number. I will be glad to... See more...
Hi Bob, Sorry to hear about your experience with your recent order. Send me a Private Message, click on my user name, and send me a message with the Order Number and Phone Number. I will be glad to look into it for you. Thank you.
Sorry your post did not receive any response.If you need any assistance, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.    
This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with the same or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.                
This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with the same or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.              
This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with the same or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.                                       ... See more...
This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with the same or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.                                   ... See more...
This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with the same or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.                                       ... See more...