ronss's Posts

ronss's Posts

possible problems 1. inverter board 2. backlight 3. loose cables 4. panel if you dont work on laptops...see if u got warranty.....or have someone fix it 
thanks
I just bought 3 monitors, and none are Dell. I bought 2 asus and one lg, 2k,2k, and 4k. When Dell changed the forum to this software, it ticked a lot of people off and me included. I said I would not... See more...
I just bought 3 monitors, and none are Dell. I bought 2 asus and one lg, 2k,2k, and 4k. When Dell changed the forum to this software, it ticked a lot of people off and me included. I said I would not buy a Dell again until they changed this forum software, and i meant it. And it continues. Dell used to have such a nice forum for its customers.
I still hate this forum. But forced to come here. Dell messed up when they went to this depressing forum. Anyhow, on my 2408WFP I have 2 sets of vertical lines about 3 inches from the side, and eac... See more...
I still hate this forum. But forced to come here. Dell messed up when they went to this depressing forum. Anyhow, on my 2408WFP I have 2 sets of vertical lines about 3 inches from the side, and each side. So went I power on, I have them on each side. After monitor warms up after a half hour they are gone. Is there anything I can do to repair this monitor? I love this monitor.
cool..never thought of that
hmm...that is a problem...don,t you have the intel 4400 graphics chip? have you went into device manager, un-install are reinstall driver. might trying install 4400 driver from intel downloadcent... See more...
hmm...that is a problem...don,t you have the intel 4400 graphics chip? have you went into device manager, un-install are reinstall driver. might trying install 4400 driver from intel downloadcenter.intel.com/search
here is video to show ya- www.youtube.com/watch
how is your internet running, is the speeds okay...also, ,,if you are using a router, might upgrade the firmware...just a thought...my computer started acting up lately, and a firmware upgrade solved... See more...
how is your internet running, is the speeds okay...also, ,,if you are using a router, might upgrade the firmware...just a thought...my computer started acting up lately, and a firmware upgrade solved all my problems..i was having browser problems, froze computer..
good luck..i have a white computer box, and its tough getting a white dvd optic drive these days, not sure why someone does not just make one...
i agree , the touchpad should not rattle....you mean when you put your finger on the touchpad, its making a noise...the part that controls the mouse pointer... also, adjust the trackpad settings in... See more...
i agree , the touchpad should not rattle....you mean when you put your finger on the touchpad, its making a noise...the part that controls the mouse pointer... also, adjust the trackpad settings in the lower right Dell Touchpad menu. You can increase or decrease speed, and sensitivity to your liking....SO THIS DOES NOT WORK?
doubt if it can be done...just have  to find one that matches on ebay or from dell....desktop optical drives, some use to ship with black or white, but i don,t believe thats even done much anymore.
well on ebay,.,,,they are selling the gtx 9800m gtx sli for a m1730...i assume they are correct
yes, you can upgrade with a 9800m gtx sli...here is one on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-XPS-M1730-NVIDIA-GeForce-9800m-GTX-SLI-2GB-K650M-/321262903439?pt=UK_Computing_Computer_Components_Graph... See more...
yes, you can upgrade with a 9800m gtx sli...here is one on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-XPS-M1730-NVIDIA-GeForce-9800m-GTX-SLI-2GB-K650M-/321262903439?pt=UK_Computing_Computer_Components_Graphics_Video_TV_Cards_TW&hash=item4accc2e08f
i thought when dell went private, that they would bring back the great old forum....i quess not..if i am to buy a dell, i want a great forum...thlis  present forums does not cut it......thumbs down o... See more...
i thought when dell went private, that they would bring back the great old forum....i quess not..if i am to buy a dell, i want a great forum...thlis  present forums does not cut it......thumbs down on a poor forum 
if mr michael dell ever wants me to buy dell again,,he got to change this worthless forum....i am not going to spend my hard earned dollars, and then have such a terrible forum to come too......this ... See more...
if mr michael dell ever wants me to buy dell again,,he got to change this worthless forum....i am not going to spend my hard earned dollars, and then have such a terrible forum to come too......this forum is no good
hopefull dell will go private or ichann will but this company , and change this very badly layout for a forum......what a shame, it use to be a top notch forum
3 words- windows eight sucks....i am buying a laptop after the first of the year....going to have to let me get windows 7.....there are some out there,,,,dell will not get my business with windows 8 ... See more...
3 words- windows eight sucks....i am buying a laptop after the first of the year....going to have to let me get windows 7.....there are some out there,,,,dell will not get my business with windows 8 ...otherwise they might
okay...will see if i get a tax refund.....hopefully unless congress sticks it to us
I quess these big companies don,t get it....we are the consumer with wants, and dell must satisfy my wants if i am going to buy from them...you would think dell would offer windows 7 just for nothing... See more...
I quess these big companies don,t get it....we are the consumer with wants, and dell must satisfy my wants if i am going to buy from them...you would think dell would offer windows 7 just for nothing eles than sell more computers...dell just has to put there wants in front of the consumer,,,that does not work.....also , hp is not much better , the will offer no windows 7 drivers if you downgrade, at least dell offers that i believe....you can go to small places that are glad to sell computer with windows 7, as long as they can get it..
i quess i will have to forget about a dell....seems like is so narrow minded that they don,t see windows 8 is not for the majority of desktop and laptop users......at least i know very view that use ... See more...
i quess i will have to forget about a dell....seems like is so narrow minded that they don,t see windows 8 is not for the majority of desktop and laptop users......at least i know very view that use non-touch screens as wanting it.