SecretAgentWoma's Posts

SecretAgentWoma's Posts

Nope. Again, I had done my research before posting. And I must say, there are an awful lot of people out there with the same problem. I push down completely on monitor, I push in button, button doe... See more...
Nope. Again, I had done my research before posting. And I must say, there are an awful lot of people out there with the same problem. I push down completely on monitor, I push in button, button does "unlock" - it stays in - but I am still "hitting" something inside when I try to lift up. I've twisted, turned, to no avail. Locked and pushed down and locked and pushed down over and over. I only just got this monitor 2 months ago. Been fine until it got locked in the down position.
I made the mistake of moving the monitor, and locking it down in the lowest position while I moved in my new desk, because now it will not unlock. I have pushed, pulled, heard the click, read all the... See more...
I made the mistake of moving the monitor, and locking it down in the lowest position while I moved in my new desk, because now it will not unlock. I have pushed, pulled, heard the click, read all the suggestions here to no avail. When the stand "clicks" and the back button pops out after I push it down the the lowest, I then press the silver button back in to release it and pull up, but you can "feel" something stopping it. Something is jammed. Now, I bought my mother this same monitor almost a year ago and the same thing happened to hers, but she likes hers low and I chalked it up to a fluke. Any other suggestions besides me asking for a replacement? My neck and back are killing me from looking down!