bcavnaugh's Posts

bcavnaugh's Posts

Would be nice to find this Driver for the PE 2900 Servers as well. More Info from Dell
I cannot install Alienware Command Center for Desktops under Windows 10 Fall Creator Update on my R4.
If you had the GPU Kit installed when you ordered your T630 then you should be able to use any cards. I had 2 GTX 1080 Cards install on mine.
I find it odd that Windows Update would even Show This as an Optional Update for a Dell Server. Thank you, I will hide it.
Should we install this Windows Update Device Driver on out Dell Servers? Hewlett-Packard Development Co, LP. - Other hardware - HP Baseboard Management Controller IPMI Device Download size: 1.5 M... See more...
Should we install this Windows Update Device Driver on out Dell Servers? Hewlett-Packard Development Co, LP. - Other hardware - HP Baseboard Management Controller IPMI Device Download size: 1.5 MB You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect. Update type: Optional Hewlett-Packard Development Co, LP. Other hardware software update released in October, 2016 Thank you,
I installed the memory today: A1 32GB / A2 16GB  and  B1 32GB / B2 16GB Thank you Dell-Chris H
FYI, Just a note about having ISO files on our Dell Servers, I just received a PE T630 with Server 2012R2 Preinstalled and no where on the Drive was an ISO file of any kind. Nor was their a DVD Med... See more...
FYI, Just a note about having ISO files on our Dell Servers, I just received a PE T630 with Server 2012R2 Preinstalled and no where on the Drive was an ISO file of any kind. Nor was their a DVD Media to reinstall the Preinstalled OS. I am waiting now for a DVD in the Shipping Process to allow me to reinstall Server 2012R2 back.
Question about the Bios Settings for Configurable TD & x2APIC Mode under Windows Server 2012 R2. CPU 2 Each Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2680 v4 What are the best settings for the highest CPU MHz Hi... See more...
Question about the Bios Settings for Configurable TD & x2APIC Mode under Windows Server 2012 R2. CPU 2 Each Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2680 v4 What are the best settings for the highest CPU MHz High Turbo Power that is for the two settings below? Configurable TDP  - Normal or - Level 1 x2APIC Mode -Enabled or -Disabled Usage is for BOINC CPU Projects like PrimeGrid Thank you
Dell Support is taking care of me so thanks for the Reply
OK did this to myself so Only I have to blame for this. I reset my Drives to Raid and Killed my Preinstalled OS of Windows Server 2012 R2 Std. Anywhere on Dell can I download an ISO File? Thanks
Windows Server 2012 R2 in Subject Line. After 8 Hours it did finely update. Also this is a NEW Server with Dell's OS Preinstalled Thank you for the Reply Robert, Bill
Today I got my new PE T630 Server and after 4+ Hours of running Windows Updates it only sits their with the Green Loop Checking for updates... Any fix for this? Thanks.
Link from Amazon DELL PERIPHERALS SNPHNDJ7C/16G 16GB MEM DIMM DRX8 RDIMM is only $167.77 & FREE Shipping from Amazon as you Web Store does not list Amazon under the Price Mat ch. I did get the Mem... See more...
Link from Amazon DELL PERIPHERALS SNPHNDJ7C/16G 16GB MEM DIMM DRX8 RDIMM is only $167.77 & FREE Shipping from Amazon as you Web Store does not list Amazon under the Price Mat ch. I did get the Memory from Dell and not Amazon.
Thank you, Then is sound like I can install one 32GB in the Right Side of CPU 1 and the 16GB on the Left Side of CPU 1 and then one 32GB on the right side of CPU 2 and the 16GB on the Left side of ... See more...
Thank you, Then is sound like I can install one 32GB in the Right Side of CPU 1 and the 16GB on the Left Side of CPU 1 and then one 32GB on the right side of CPU 2 and the 16GB on the Left side of CPU 2? Is this correct or do have to install both 32GB on CPU 1 on the right side and the two 16GB on the right side of CPU 2? Thank you for the quick reply, Chris H
Can I mix 2 32GB DELL A8711888  With 2 16GB DELL A8711887, DELL SNPHNDJ7C/16G 32GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Dual Rank, x4 Data Width (Chips Organization X4) 16GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Dual Rank, x8 Data Width... See more...
Can I mix 2 32GB DELL A8711888  With 2 16GB DELL A8711887, DELL SNPHNDJ7C/16G 32GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Dual Rank, x4 Data Width (Chips Organization X4) 16GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Dual Rank, x8 Data Width (Chips Organization X8) Thanks
Where can I find this list of "enterprise GPGPUs that are validated for the T630"? Thank you
How many Cables come with the GPU Kit? I have looked but cannot find this part number to order this cable DRXPD. Enough for 4 GPUs with 2 Each 8-Pin Power Connectors.
At what altitude in Colorado? I am about 6500 feet and have a PE 2800 1900 2900 and 840 and not had any issues other than a hard drive failure. Soon to have a new PE T630
If I may ask what PCIe Slot did you install this card into? Thank you, I will have a T630 in a few weeks and I did order it with the GPU Kit and 2 1100 Watts PSU. My Plan is to install one or t... See more...
If I may ask what PCIe Slot did you install this card into? Thank you, I will have a T630 in a few weeks and I did order it with the GPU Kit and 2 1100 Watts PSU. My Plan is to install one or two NVIDIA GTX 1080 Graphics Cards to run BOINC CPU & GPU Projects and GPU Folding Tasks.
As I said above on 24 Jun 2016 18:06 8.3 Fixed this Issue.