MAVIA's Posts

MAVIA's Posts

I got a replacement power unit from DELL. So problem solved with that...
No it's not vibrating because the air flow increase as well. It speeds up to same speed as when you test the PSU with the Test Button at the back. It slows down when I push on the left side panel and... See more...
No it's not vibrating because the air flow increase as well. It speeds up to same speed as when you test the PSU with the Test Button at the back. It slows down when I push on the left side panel and also lean the comp over to the side. Also when I wiggle the wiring on the PSU. I'm getting tired of the quality issue now. But better to get used to it maybe, now when all companies including Dell, build parts in low cost countries like China. 😞
Hi, I've got my XPS 430 for about 2-3 weeks now. I've noticed that suddenly the PSU fan speeds up randomly. It doesn't matter if the comp is warm or cold. Interesting is, when I open the side panel i... See more...
Hi, I've got my XPS 430 for about 2-3 weeks now. I've noticed that suddenly the PSU fan speeds up randomly. It doesn't matter if the comp is warm or cold. Interesting is, when I open the side panel it slows down. Even if I press the side panels it slows down. So my question is, are there some kind of a switch connected to the side panels? Why does the fan speed up, my XPS 420 didn't. Is there a quality issue with the PSU's for 420/430. I know I've asked the question before or am I just unlucky with the PSU's.