rwilkins1's Posts

rwilkins1's Posts

My Computer about two months ago started shutting down on average once a day, then every other day after that would shut down on a more frequent pattern. Toward the last day it would shut down and I ... See more...
My Computer about two months ago started shutting down on average once a day, then every other day after that would shut down on a more frequent pattern. Toward the last day it would shut down and I would re-log in several times. Then, it shut down and would not start. I took it to get repaired which was a substantial amount. I didn't get the pc back when I was promised, about a week late. It's starting this pattern all over again I think. The technician told me he took out a virus, but I don't know if he really did or not. I have Semantec Endpoint Protection as my antivirus; it comes up clean when scanning. I was running a program when it shut down the last time. So when I booted the computer back up I uninstalled that program. I was thinking that might have worked. I was thinking that program may have conflicted with something to make it shutdown, because it has not shut down since then. But then again, it shuts down at different intervals, I viewed the Reliability Monitor for my computer, and it states the shut downs have taken place eleven times starting 6/21/11 thru 7/13/11. It also says the Service Pack 2 I downloaded a couple years ago is the culprit. I need to know is this possibly a valid solution? Should I reinstall the Service Pack 2 and reinstall it? And, is it actually necessary to uninstall it first? Can I just download and run the software without uninstalling the old SP2 I currently have running now? I know you must have Service Pack 1 before you can download SP2. That's where Im getting confused because if I have SP2 now, that mean I no longer have SP1. Therefore, I wondering if I need to download SP1 before my computer will recognize the SP2 I all ready have, but needing to reinstall?? (Sorry if I made this hard). emoticon.Ick.title Oh, My computer is a XPS 435 mt--i7core, 64 bit. Thank you so much, rewilkins2
bugbatter, First of all thank you much for your help and being nothing but persistent and motivated. Yea, I also believe that I saved $90 bucks not asking deal to fix the problem. I downloaded the ... See more...
bugbatter, First of all thank you much for your help and being nothing but persistent and motivated. Yea, I also believe that I saved $90 bucks not asking deal to fix the problem. I downloaded the Web Of Trust. That is a cool program. Web Of Trust makes you feel more secure when surfing the net. Thanks for all the tools, the links you provided, more importantly, the knowledge I feel I've gained in this experience. I thiught the whole process was fun, of course that may seem a little crazy though. I turned off System Restore and then booted, then enabled it. After that, I rebooted. Then I created a restore point. Oh almost forgot, I also did Disk Cleanup and cleaned the items you instructed. So, is there anything else I should do, or should that be all? Thank you for saving me that money rwilkins1  
Everything seems well. No, pop-ups, and I am not being directed to different pages. This issue of worring that I have some sort of virus started last week when I performed a scan. At least three time... See more...
Everything seems well. No, pop-ups, and I am not being directed to different pages. This issue of worring that I have some sort of virus started last week when I performed a scan. At least three times in a row my anti-virus program (McAfee) stopped at 75% from being a complete scan. So, I opened "System Health Report" and that's when the results said "System does not recognized anti-virus". After I seen that I became a little concerned, so I got in touch with McAfee for technical support. The tech suppot rep remotely viewed my computer for a brief minute. When the rep returned to let me know whether or not I had a problem, that's when I was told I had a "Trojan". Shortly after that I began to research a little so I could find out what would be causing my system to not recognize my PC and cause my McAfee program to stop 25 % from being complete. I found a Microsoft site that pertained to the "Warning" I had in my 'System Health Report". It said that some of the "Service Pack 2" downloads would cause the computer to not recognize the anti-virus. So then, I uninstalled my "Service Pack 2" and rebooted. After I was logged back on I ran another "System Health Report", but I just continued to get the same warning message regarding my anti-virus not being recognized. The next thing I did was uninstall then reinstall my McAfee program and reboot. Once I was back up I performed another scan; however, I still got the same message about anti-virus not being recognized. One thing that was different due to the uninstall then reinstall of McAfee...I was able to perform a scan at a hundred percent. The McAfee results once complete was zero viruses, nothing at all--not even a cookie. Later that evening I bought the AVG program. Hoping that if I did have a virus the AVG would find it. After I got the results of the scan I posted them into this thread. They all were cookies, about 300 or more (all posted in above sections thoughout our discussions. I really can't tell if there is a virus in my PC. The performance seems good, and as I said earlier, I am not being redirected to other pages or lured to other websites. The only thing I can't understand is the McAfee rep saying I had a Trojan. The rep also said they would charge me $90 dollars to remove it. I'm thinking it could have been a sales pitch. Have you ever had this experience with other computers? As the McAfee rep said I have a Trojan. Do you see that I have a Trojan looking at the logs? To answer your question...Yes, everything seems the way it was the day I purchased my PC. It was fast then and it is still fast. So, what do you suggest?   Thank you for your help!! emoticon.Smile.title  
Okay, do you want me to delete these items in the "Services " window, and if I do, it want cause any present or future issues will it, not that you don't know what you are doing because I know that y... See more...
Okay, do you want me to delete these items in the "Services " window, and if I do, it want cause any present or future issues will it, not that you don't know what you are doing because I know that you do? In "Task Manager" under "Services" I have the following... Names of   the services: AERTFilters--- Run ALG---Stop DFSR---Stop ATIPOLAB---Not Listed (can't find) KeyIso---Stop MSDTC---Stop Netlogon---Stop ProtectedStorage---Run RpcLocator---STOP slsvc---run SNMPTRAP---STOP Spooler---run ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Going to "Services" as discribes in the link you sent me (Services" window, I have the following...   Name                                       Status                                      Staertup Type AERTFilters                           Started                                     Automatic ALG                       (Not listed in services window) ATIPOLAB           (Not listed in services window) KeyIso                  (Not Listed in services window) MSDTC                 (Not listed in services window) Netlogon                              (No info in status row)            Manual ProtectedStorage               Started                                      Manual RpcLocator         (Not listed in services window) slsvc                     (Not listed in services window) SNMPTRAP         (No info in the status row)                      Manual Spooler                (Not listed in services window) _______________________________________________________ I hope this makes sense. The top information is directed towards what was listed in "Task Manager" window' and the bottom information was directed towards what was listed in the "Services" page. Thanks
Yea, that exactly the way I did it....I'll show you, for example... Below is the cmd window ... C:\users\Randy>sc delete AERTFilters [sc] Openservice Failed 5: Access is denied C:\users\R... See more...
Yea, that exactly the way I did it....I'll show you, for example... Below is the cmd window ... C:\users\Randy>sc delete AERTFilters [sc] Openservice Failed 5: Access is denied C:\users\Randy>sc delete ALG [sc] Openservice Failed 5: Access denied   As I continued to type each command line as described above. I would get the same response for each (Failed, Access denied).   I will be more than happy to try again, but I thought I should show you how I was typing the commands in the cmd window first.
Sorry to repost, but I thought it would be important to ask you now while we are on the topic of typing commands in cmd --to reduce any confusion.   [Two Different Questions, but just NEED one AN... See more...
Sorry to repost, but I thought it would be important to ask you now while we are on the topic of typing commands in cmd --to reduce any confusion.   [Two Different Questions, but just NEED one ANSWER]: After I open cmd and type the commands you instructed, do I close out of the cmd window and then reboot? OR Do I reboot system while leaving the Cmd window open?   The reason I ask because it seems to me closing out of cmd will erase changes I've made. Not unless the changes were made immediately after pressing the ENTER key. Hope I haven't confused you, and if did sorry.  
Yes, each time I visit my computer I log in as Administrator. I have the ability to do what ever I want e.g. install, uninstall programs etc.
bugbatter, I opened the cmd prompt as you instructed. Then I typed items to delete one-by-one pressing enter in between each one. I didn't type an .exe on the end of each item, hope I wasn't suppo... See more...
bugbatter, I opened the cmd prompt as you instructed. Then I typed items to delete one-by-one pressing enter in between each one. I didn't type an .exe on the end of each item, hope I wasn't suppose too. To give you an example of how I typed each item...here follows: sc delete AERTFilters (ENTER), sc delete ALG (ENTER), etc. etc. As I hit enter to go to the next line, the cmd prompt would respond by the words such as, "Failed". After I typed all items I reboot, then launched Hijack This. I did check all of the registry lines you sent me in your last reply. Once I checked all lines, I pressed the "Fix Checked". Then, I closed out to reboot PC. Finally, I used Hijack this and ran a fresh scan. The results follows..... Fresh Hijack This log: Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 3:34:19 AM, on 8/6/2009 Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18813) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcamon.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Remote Access\ezi_ra.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = R3 - URLSearchHook: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll O2 - BHO: AskBar BHO - {201f27d4-3704-41d6-89c1-aa35e39143ed} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.15642\swg.dll O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll O3 - Toolbar: Ask Toolbar - {3041d03e-fd4b-44e0-b742-2d9b88305f98} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: Dell Dock First Run.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe (User 'Default user') O4 - Startup: Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe O4 - Global Startup: Dell Remote Access.lnk = ? O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O13 - Gopher Prefix: O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll O18 - Filter: x-sdch - {B1759355-3EEC-4C1E-B0F1-B719FE26E377} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll O23 - Service: Andrea RT Filters Service (AERTFilters) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\AERTSr64.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: AVG8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe O23 - Service: AVG8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe O23 - Service: @dfsrres.dll,-101 (DFSR) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\DFSR.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: Dock Login Service (DockLoginService) - Stardock Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe O23 - Service: Advanced Networking Service (hnmsvc) - Dell Inc. - c:\ProgramData\SingleClick Systems\Advanced Networking Service\hnm_svc.exe O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: lxdcCATSCustConnectService - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\lxdcserv.exe O23 - Service: lxdc_device -   - C:\Windows\system32\lxdccoms.exe O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\SLsvc.exe,-101 (slsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing) -- End of file - 8862 bytes If I was suppose to add an .exe during the cmd prompt session, please let me know and I will redo the steps and repost. Thanks a bunch
Bugbatter, After downloading the McAfee removal program, I do think it removed the renants from where McAfee was installed. Where I was getting around 50 types of negative cookies each time I ran ... See more...
Bugbatter, After downloading the McAfee removal program, I do think it removed the renants from where McAfee was installed. Where I was getting around 50 types of negative cookies each time I ran a scan (4 times within 7 hours) with AVG; after running the McAfee removal software I now pick up two cookies, so that is definitely a positive result. Here are the cookies I continue to pick up (four different scans) using AVG... "C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite";"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Healed" "C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\doubleclick.net.bf396750";"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Moved to Virus Vault"   I also agree with your decision regarding the running of two anti-virus programs (conflict). I did read last night that installing some of the "Vista Service Pack 2" will create the computers "Security System" to not recognize an anti-virus; however, this doesn't mean an anti-virus program is not presently operating correctly in the system. I have uninstalled Service Pack 2, but the "Warning" message in the "Health Report" still continues to read "Not recognizing anti-virus. Just to let you know I uninstalled the "Service Pack 2" before running both the "Highjack This" and "Malwarebytes" programs. Okay, I have finally completed the Malwarebytes as you directed me to and it stated I had 1 infected Item (Highjacker). This was the first report I performed ....   Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.40 Database version: 2564 Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 8/5/2009 1:47:27 PM mbam-log-2009-08-05 (13-47-27).txt Scan type: Quick Scan Objects scanned: 75392 Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 6 second(s) Memory Processes Infected: 0 Memory Modules Infected: 0 Registry Keys Infected: 0 Registry Values Infected: 0 Registry Data Items Infected: 1 Folders Infected: 0 Files Infected: 0 Memory Processes Infected: (No malicious items detected) Memory Modules Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Keys Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Values Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Data Items Infected: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoActiveDesktopChanges (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Folders Infected: (No malicious items detected) Files Infected: (No malicious items detected) Last of Your Instructions: This is the second report and final report as you Instructed. The "Highjack This" Log report follows.... Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 2:19:57 PM, on 8/5/2009 Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18813) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcamon.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Remote Access\ezi_ra.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = R3 - URLSearchHook: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - *{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - (no file) O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll O2 - BHO: AskBar BHO - {201f27d4-3704-41d6-89c1-aa35e39143ed} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.15642\swg.dll O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll O3 - Toolbar: Ask Toolbar - {3041d03e-fd4b-44e0-b742-2d9b88305f98} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: Dell Dock First Run.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe (User 'Default user') O4 - Startup: Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe O4 - Global Startup: Dell Remote Access.lnk = ? O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O13 - Gopher Prefix: O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll O18 - Filter: x-sdch - {B1759355-3EEC-4C1E-B0F1-B719FE26E377} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll O23 - Service: Andrea RT Filters Service (AERTFilters) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\AERTSr64.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: AVG8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe O23 - Service: AVG8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe O23 - Service: @dfsrres.dll,-101 (DFSR) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\DFSR.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: Dock Login Service (DockLoginService) - Stardock Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe O23 - Service: Advanced Networking Service (hnmsvc) - Dell Inc. - c:\ProgramData\SingleClick Systems\Advanced Networking Service\hnm_svc.exe O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: lxdcCATSCustConnectService - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\lxdcserv.exe O23 - Service: lxdc_device -   - C:\Windows\system32\lxdccoms.exe O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\SLsvc.exe,-101 (slsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing) -- End of file - 8885 bytes   If there is anything else I need to do; please just let me know and I will get on it. I appreciate your help. Also thanks for directing me to the links I need (Tools) to try and get this matter resolved. Really man thanks. emoticon.BigSmile.title
Well I think I might have prevented you guys from detecting anything in my PC. Okay, what I did, which now I think it was the wrong thing to do. I purchased a different anti-virus/ anti-spyware pr... See more...
Well I think I might have prevented you guys from detecting anything in my PC. Okay, what I did, which now I think it was the wrong thing to do. I purchased a different anti-virus/ anti-spyware program today. The program is called "AVG Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware". As I was telling you in prior posts, I would run a scan with my McAfee program and have no results in locating viral activity (Zero quarantine). So, I figured I would uninstall McAfee and install the new AVG program, then run a scan. After the scan with AVG, I was going to create another file log using "Highjack This", but when I tried to run the scan, it refused by bringing up the previous log file (the log file already posted in previous post). Sorry, I don't know if I can create a new log file since I have already performed that type of scan. If there is a way to do so, please let me know. As I was saying, the McAfee program hasn't detected any form of Cookie, worm, trojan, etc. After I uninstalled McAfee and installed the new program AVG, I ran a scan. I was very surprised. The following are the results of the activity AVG found....... "Results after scanning whole computer" Scan was finished. No infection was found during this scan Folders selected for scanning:;"Scan whole computer" Scan started:;"Monday, August 03, 2009, 11:21:10 PM" Scan finished:;"Tuesday, August 04, 2009, 12:49:24 AM (1 hour(s) 28 minute(s) 14 second(s))" Total object scanned:;"732562" User who launched the scan:;"Randy" Warnings File;"Infection";"Result" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@247realmedia[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@247realmedia[2].txt:\247realmedia.com.125a868c;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@247realmedia[2].txt:\247realmedia.com.855b46d;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@247realmedia[2].txt:\247realmedia.com.964cd308;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@247realmedia[2].txt:\247realmedia.com.ef906bac;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@2o7[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@2o7[1].txt:\2o7.net.2416e176;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@2o7[1].txt:\2o7.net.52552b50;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt:\ad.yieldmanager.com.539b0606;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt:\ad.yieldmanager.com.557bf2b0;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@adrevolver[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@adrevolver[2].txt:\adrevolver.com.9b9d670a;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@adrevolver[2].txt:\adrevolver.com.f6cfcad4;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@advertising[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@advertising[2].txt:\advertising.com.203aa218;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@advertising[2].txt:\advertising.com.525a5fb9;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@advertising[2].txt:\advertising.com.b624fa46;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@atdmt[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@atdmt[1].txt:\atdmt.com.7247c262;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@atdmt[1].txt:\atdmt.com.b3e33b5f;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@burstnet[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Burstnet";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@burstnet[2].txt:\burstnet.com.a3218a37;"Found Tracking cookie.Burstnet";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@burstnet[2].txt:\burstnet.com.c4fe2ebb;"Found Tracking cookie.Burstnet";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@doubleclick[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@doubleclick[2].txt:\doubleclick.net.bf396750;"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@fastclick[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@fastclick[2].txt:\fastclick.net.8a6435e9;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@fastclick[2].txt:\fastclick.net.8dd1284a;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@fastclick[2].txt:\fastclick.net.94ca190b;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@fastclick[2].txt:\fastclick.net.9b41aa53;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@fastclick[2].txt:\fastclick.net.c38980e4;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@m.webtrends[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Webtrends";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@m.webtrends[2].txt:\m.webtrends.com.b4ca7df0;"Found Tracking cookie.Webtrends";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@media.adrevolver[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@media.adrevolver[1].txt:\media.adrevolver.com.7fd89687;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@perf.overture[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Overture";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@perf.overture[1].txt:\perf.overture.com.610ef18d;"Found Tracking cookie.Overture";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@realmedia[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@realmedia[2].txt:\realmedia.com.125a868c;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@realmedia[2].txt:\realmedia.com.855b46d;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@revsci[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@revsci[2].txt:\revsci.net.50e13b1b;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@revsci[2].txt:\revsci.net.2df99d79;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@revsci[2].txt:\revsci.net.44927ec;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@revsci[2].txt:\revsci.net.e9dbeb91;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Webtrendslive";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt:\statse.webtrendslive.com.b4ca7df0;"Found Tracking cookie.Webtrendslive";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@trafficmp[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Trafficmp";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@trafficmp[2].txt:\trafficmp.com.a00e30b4;"Found Tracking cookie.Trafficmp";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@trafficmp[2].txt:\trafficmp.com.f3e5803e;"Found Tracking cookie.Trafficmp";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@tribalfusion[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Tribalfusion";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@tribalfusion[2].txt:\tribalfusion.com.dcc03271;"Found Tracking cookie.Tribalfusion";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@zedo[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@zedo[1].txt:\zedo.com.27f1639b;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@zedo[1].txt:\zedo.com.c1dd09f2;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\randy@zedo[1].txt:\zedo.com.ff8ec9c0;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@2o7[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@2o7[1].txt:\2o7.net.52552b50;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@2o7[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@2o7[2].txt:\2o7.net.2416e176;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@2o7[2].txt:\2o7.net.52552b50;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@doubleclick[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@doubleclick[1].txt:\doubleclick.net.1d39bd48;"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@m.webtrends[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Webtrends";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@m.webtrends[1].txt:\m.webtrends.com.b4ca7df0;"Found Tracking cookie.Webtrends";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@perf.overture[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Overture";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@perf.overture[1].txt:\perf.overture.com.610ef18d;"Found Tracking cookie.Overture";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@zedo[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\randy@zedo[1].txt:\zedo.com.c1dd09f2;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite;"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Healed" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\247realmedia.com.125a868c;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\247realmedia.com.49651c45;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\247realmedia.com.7363636b;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\247realmedia.com.855b46d;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\247realmedia.com.b4c2ad0b;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.2416e176;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.2f7bcb9b;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.3b319f5b;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\247realmedia.com.d90d45cf;"Found Tracking cookie.247realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.4fbaf5a1;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.51705b36;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.64cf934e;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.757ba756;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.8fc88f10;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.9f8b156b;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.a9b49f05;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.ae5b0007;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.ac130bcf;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.bf62af4f;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.c6def732;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.d3be3995;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.e31bc356;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.e802a7ab;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.eb284990;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.f541978a;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\2o7.net.fe68ad81;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\ad.yieldmanager.com.539b0606;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\ad.yieldmanager.com.557bf2b0;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\ad.yieldmanager.com.830b6f08;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\ad.yieldmanager.com.87a9ab5d;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\ad.yieldmanager.com.b68f2b7b;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\ad.yieldmanager.com.cf5393df;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\ad.yieldmanager.com.e626e6be;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\adbrite.com.44f92a69;"Found Tracking cookie.Adbrite";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\adbrite.com.557c9f74;"Found Tracking cookie.Adbrite";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\adbrite.com.71beeff9;"Found Tracking cookie.Adbrite";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\adbrite.com.d5e309c2;"Found Tracking cookie.Adbrite";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\adrevolver.com.9b9d670a;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\adrevolver.com.f6cfcad4;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\adtech.de.a9245469;"Found Tracking cookie.Adtech";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\advertising.com.1820df7a;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\advertising.com.1dfa2206;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\advertising.com.203aa218;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\advertising.com.525a5fb9;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\advertising.com.7ae8f949;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\advertising.com.b624fa46;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\advertising.com.f62113d5;"Found Tracking cookie.Advertising";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\atdmt.com.7247c262;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\atdmt.com.b3e33b5f;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\bluestreak.com.bf396750;"Found Tracking cookie.Bluestreak";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\bs.serving-sys.com.5bf1f00f;"Found Tracking cookie.Serving-sys";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\burstbeacon.com.c4fe2ebb;"Found Tracking cookie.Burstbeacon";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\burstnet.com.27341d57;"Found Tracking cookie.Burstnet";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\burstnet.com.a3218a37;"Found Tracking cookie.Burstnet";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\burstnet.com.c4fe2ebb;"Found Tracking cookie.Burstnet";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\casalemedia.com.156cbc67;"Found Tracking cookie.Casalemedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\casalemedia.com.1773afc;"Found Tracking cookie.Casalemedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\casalemedia.com.3a28db8d;"Found Tracking cookie.Casalemedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\casalemedia.com.650648e8;"Found Tracking cookie.Casalemedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\casalemedia.com.80ad4799;"Found Tracking cookie.Casalemedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\casalemedia.com.987e6b46;"Found Tracking cookie.Casalemedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\doubleclick.net.bf396750;"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\enhance.com.2ff9c31e;"Found Tracking cookie.Enhance";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\fastclick.net.57e8da10;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\fastclick.net.6fd479aa;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\fastclick.net.8a6435e9;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\fastclick.net.94ca190b;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\casalemedia.com.12e6c053;"Found Tracking cookie.Casalemedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\dealtime.com.48a2428c;"Found Tracking cookie.Dealtime";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\fastclick.net.8dd1284a;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\fastclick.net.9b41aa53;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\gamershell.com.13a6979d;"Found Tracking cookie.Gamershell";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\gamershell.com.99c35e71;"Found Tracking cookie.Gamershell";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\gamershell.com.ce59db3e;"Found Tracking cookie.Gamershell";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\hitbox.com.2b95f8a3;"Found Tracking cookie.Hitbox";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\hitbox.com.bbf2a6e8;"Found Tracking cookie.Hitbox";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\hotlog.ru.11d3633a;"Found Tracking cookie.Hotlog";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\m.webtrends.com.b4ca7df0;"Found Tracking cookie.Webtrends";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\media.adrevolver.com.2be00b0;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\media.adrevolver.com.539b0606;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\media.adrevolver.com.7fd89687;"Found Tracking cookie.Adrevolver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\mediaplex.com.323e9a10;"Found Tracking cookie.Mediaplex";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\mediaplex.com.dc30fb3c;"Found Tracking cookie.Mediaplex";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\mediaplex.com.f652b123;"Found Tracking cookie.Mediaplex";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\msnportal.112.2o7.net.7225be6f;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\overture.com.52ca467a;"Found Tracking cookie.Overture";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\overture.com.d727de6f;"Found Tracking cookie.Overture";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\overture.com.e626e6be;"Found Tracking cookie.Overture";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\perf.overture.com.610ef18d;"Found Tracking cookie.Overture";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\pro-market.net.1d1ba569;"Found Tracking cookie.Pro-market";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\pro-market.net.b51604f4;"Found Tracking cookie.Pro-market";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\pro-market.net.bbf67f2d;"Found Tracking cookie.Pro-market";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\casalemedia.com.8c65eddd;"Found Tracking cookie.Casalemedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\hypertracker.com.1f64e701;"Found Tracking cookie.Hypertracker";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\questionmarket.com.3eb5a9f1;"Found Tracking cookie.Questionmarket";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\questionmarket.com.4dd5e426;"Found Tracking cookie.Questionmarket";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\questionmarket.com.767e4302;"Found Tracking cookie.Questionmarket";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\realmedia.com.855b46d;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\real.com.13a6979d;"Found Tracking cookie.Real";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\real.com.66561182;"Found Tracking cookie.Real";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\real.com.77111473;"Found Tracking cookie.Real";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\real.com.99c35e71;"Found Tracking cookie.Real";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\realmedia.com.125a868c;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\realmedia.com.6b2e2a72;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\realmedia.com.775e2acd;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\realmedia.com.dc841856;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\realmedia.com.9514c147;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\realmedia.com.a2b49f1a;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\realmedia.com.e14be39e;"Found Tracking cookie.Realmedia";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.2df99d79;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.44927ec;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.4a124674;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.50e13b1b;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.67ff5178;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.738d89d;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.e6cab54;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.55564293;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.8642c85d;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.bb8f7738;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.e9dbeb91;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\revsci.net.f7ac007f;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\serving-sys.com.255d6f2f;"Found Tracking cookie.Serving-sys";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\serving-sys.com.400f83f;"Found Tracking cookie.Serving-sys";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\serving-sys.com.4b416ef8;"Found Tracking cookie.Serving-sys";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\serving-sys.com.4cd8c2e9;"Found Tracking cookie.Serving-sys";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\serving-sys.com.606c3d3b;"Found Tracking cookie.Serving-sys";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\serving-sys.com.6a1cf9e8;"Found Tracking cookie.Serving-sys";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\serving-sys.com.c9034af6;"Found Tracking cookie.Serving-sys";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\smartadserver.com.321a5cf8;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\smartadserver.com.3e749ab9;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\smartadserver.com.c5827141;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\smartadserver.com.5550c4ed;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\spylog.com.a99d3bed;"Found Tracking cookie.Spylog";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\statse.webtrendslive.com.b4ca7df0;"Found Tracking cookie.Webtrendslive";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tacoda.net.27341d57;"Found Tracking cookie.Tacoda";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tacoda.net.4366831a;"Found Tracking cookie.Tacoda";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tacoda.net.c4fe2ebb;"Found Tracking cookie.Tacoda";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tacoda.net.ed9c50d1;"Found Tracking cookie.Tacoda";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\stat.dealtime.com.f58c396a;"Found Tracking cookie.Dealtime";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tacoda.net.5935e89;"Found Tracking cookie.Tacoda";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tradedoubler.com.eab0972e;"Found Tracking cookie.Tradedoubler";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tradedoubler.com.ef90aa95;"Found Tracking cookie.Tradedoubler";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\trafficmp.com.37644bdb;"Found Tracking cookie.Trafficmp";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\trafficmp.com.a00e30b4;"Found Tracking cookie.Trafficmp";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\trafficmp.com.ae53b8b;"Found Tracking cookie.Trafficmp";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\trafficmp.com.e2e71e33;"Found Tracking cookie.Trafficmp";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\trafficmp.com.f3e5803e;"Found Tracking cookie.Trafficmp";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tribalfusion.com.5eef93d0;"Found Tracking cookie.Tribalfusion";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tribalfusion.com.7610f0e0;"Found Tracking cookie.Tribalfusion";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tribalfusion.com.8b22ad8c;"Found Tracking cookie.Tribalfusion";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tribalfusion.com.9bc3e98f;"Found Tracking cookie.Tribalfusion";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tribalfusion.com.dcc03271;"Found Tracking cookie.Tribalfusion";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\valueclick.net.85648628;"Found Tracking cookie.Valueclick";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\web-stat.com.41945aa9;"Found Tracking cookie.Web-stat";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\web-stat.com.4a194a63;"Found Tracking cookie.Web-stat";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\web-stat.com.91972d0d;"Found Tracking cookie.Web-stat";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\yadro.ru.a4842f54;"Found Tracking cookie.Yadro";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\yadro.ru.c77afad5;"Found Tracking cookie.Yadro";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\tribalfusion.com.ff8546b9;"Found Tracking cookie.Tribalfusion";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\zedo.com.14a38114;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\zedo.com.f1d14556;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\yieldmanager.com.d120a313;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\zedo.com.6a4b36ab;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\zedo.com.f462b69f;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\zedo.com.27f1639b;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\zedo.com.a5b6a132;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\zedo.com.c1dd09f2;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1sou0e7s.default\cookies.sqlite:\zedo.com.ff8ec9c0;"Found Tracking cookie.Zedo";"Moved to Virus Vault" I know they are all cookies, but these are the things that McAfee wasn't even noticing. You know, I am even wondering whether or not my PC is infected by  some type of viral activity. I opened up Task Manager to view the processes and services and found that the AVG is running. Also, when I perform a search on something in particular, I find that the AVG has green check marks beside each link in that search letting me know the links that are safe (links that are checked), and links that aren't safe (haven't found an unsafe link as of yet).My Computer, as of right now, I can't tell whether it has lost any performance issues, nor am I getting any suspicious activity such as pop-ups etc. etc. However, I no this doesn't mean my PC is not infected. If there is a way we can investigate although I have installed the new AVG program after I gathered the file log from "Highjack This" program; I will be more than happy to behave and cooperate.Just let me know, and I will get started right away? Thanks A Bunch Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4    
Once again thank you for your assistance Before we get started in removing possible malware problems, could you confirm that this process is safe and that there is no personal information exposed s... See more...
Once again thank you for your assistance Before we get started in removing possible malware problems, could you confirm that this process is safe and that there is no personal information exposed such as, financial etc. etc.? I just want to safeguard items that are considered personal. Thanks for your patience, and your help is very much needed emoticon.Smile.title
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 1:18:38 AM, on 8/3/2009 Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18813) Boot mode: Normal R... See more...
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 1:18:38 AM, on 8/3/2009 Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18813) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: c:\PROGRA~2\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcamon.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVDtray.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Remote Access\ezi_ra.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll O2 - BHO: AskBar BHO - {201f27d4-3704-41d6-89c1-aa35e39143ed} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll O2 - BHO: McAntiPhishingBHO - {377C180E-6F0E-4D4C-980F-F45BD3D40CF4} - c:\PROGRA~2\mcafee\msk\mcapbho.dll O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.15642\swg.dll O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll O3 - Toolbar: Ask Toolbar - {3041d03e-fd4b-44e0-b742-2d9b88305f98} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AnyDVD] C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVDtray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: Dell Dock First Run.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe (User 'Default user') O4 - Startup: Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe O4 - Global Startup: Dell Remote Access.lnk = ? O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O13 - Gopher Prefix: O18 - Filter: x-sdch - {B1759355-3EEC-4C1E-B0F1-B719FE26E377} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll O23 - Service: Andrea RT Filters Service (AERTFilters) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\AERTSr64.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @dfsrres.dll,-101 (DFSR) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\DFSR.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: Dock Login Service (DockLoginService) - Stardock Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe O23 - Service: Advanced Networking Service (hnmsvc) - Dell Inc. - c:\ProgramData\SingleClick Systems\Advanced Networking Service\hnm_svc.exe O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: lxdcCATSCustConnectService - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\lxdcserv.exe O23 - Service: lxdc_device -   - C:\Windows\system32\lxdccoms.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~2\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~2\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: McAfee Anti-Spam Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\SLsvc.exe,-101 (slsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing) O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing) -- End of file - 9226 bytes  I performed a "SCAN" using Mcafee Anti-virus. I got a 2 yr subsription with McAfee when I purchased my PC from Dell this pass January of 2009. So, it is the "retail version"(probably not as good). Anyway, as I was saying, I performed a scan, and it stopped only after 75% of the way through. When it stopped, an error message popped up that said, "McAfee virus scan on-demand scanner has encountered problems and needs to close." So, I closed and tried once more only to get the same message after 75% in the process. I tried once more...same thing. That's when I started a "CHAT line" with a lady. She said she needed to analyze my PC remotely. A few minutes later she informed me I had a "Malious Trojan". That was all the information she gave me. She told me that McAfee could remotely remove the Trojan for $89.00, but, I am sure most will agree at this time in need, "Money don't grow on trees." I decided to do a "System Health Report" hoping I could get answers. I think I attached it. It may be helpful reviewing it. The Health Report addressed issues regarding the Anti-virus. When you open it scroll to the section "Anti-virus Information". There it says, "The Security Center has not recorded an anti-virus product". It further says, "The Security Center is unable to identify an active antivirus application. Either there is no antivirus product installed or it is not recognized". Well, I know the McAfee anti-virus is in the system because I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. After I reinstalled it, I performed a "SCAN", and it scanned to 100% complete, but did not locate the first piece of adware or anything. I feel it should have discovered something if it was working properly, especially since the lady at McAfee said earlier I had a Trojan. Next thing I did was try to figure out why this negative information was being concluded on my "Health Report". I searched online and found a link that says "McAfee and Windows Defender are not compatible", i.e. if one is on the other will possibly not perform as should. This is that link http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistasecurity/thread/574fb871-034c-4b42-b800-328af16a9177 After I read this link, I decided to disable 'Windows Defender" restart my PC and see if that fixed the problem. So, I ran the "System Health Report", but unfortunately I received the same message as before. About a week or two ago I downloaded a few freeware program. I was a little skeptical but still did it. Theses freeware programs consist of the following names: "Convert VOB to AVI". Aother program was, DVDx, Auto GK, Xvid. I also downloaded an Ac3 Codec. I tried to uninstall all these programs but they would not uninstall. They all say they "Don't have a Unins000.dat file". As far as the Ac3 codec, well I can not find it anywhere on my PC, but I know I downloaded it. Also, viewing my "Program Files (x86) folder", there is a folder labeled "Gabest". I looked it up on the internet and the page said the following: Gabest Media Player Classic Description "It is an illegal advertising application that secretly works in background and shows undesirable commercial information. Gabest Media Player Classic shows advertisements in numerous pop-ups, web browser windows or toolbars. It can get into the computer from unsafe web sites. Some ad-supported softwares include it as a component. Gabest Media Player Classic doesn't possess any serious threat to the computer security, but may severely violate user privacy." http://www.spywareremove.com/removeGabestMediaPlayerClassic.html I don't remember downloading "Gabest", and I don't think I did. I almost forgot, the lady from McAfee did tell me the mcod.exe was a Trojan, and I discovered that on my own when the "McAfee virus scan on-demand scanner has encountered problems and needs to close" error popped up. As far as a Trojan...Well, I don't know. The lady working at McAfee said I had one but that could have been a sales pitch. I do know something is not right about my PC, and I do think it is infected, but since my McAfee Anti-virus finds nothing I can;t give you the information you requested. I know no way to narrow the search down in order to single the "Virus" out. Maybe you can look at the "System Health Report", and that will raise ideas. If you still want me to perform the instructions in the reply you sent before this one, I will. Then I'll inform you of result.
Okay, I will give that a try. You've been a big help with my questions.  emoticon.BigSmile.title
Okay Rick, I understand. Yes just before the program was uninstalled there was a system restore. So, this is how I will retrieve it. Just as you said paste it to the desktop, then install it. In a ... See more...
Okay Rick, I understand. Yes just before the program was uninstalled there was a system restore. So, this is how I will retrieve it. Just as you said paste it to the desktop, then install it. In a since, I am lucky and not so lucky. The reason I say this is because like you stated, system restore can be set up to restore the system information on a routine basis. As so, my system (XPS 435MT) was set up for system restore monthly and has been doing so faithful for the last four months, (four different restores). However, for some reason last month I receieved notice that my system back-up which is pathed to my external hard drive failed. Do the system restore point and the system back up differ? I know when I first purchased my external HD, I had no issues backing up my system. However, before I purchased the external HD, the computer would automatically set restore points. I am kind of confused to why I had a notice pop up saying "Back up failed," and the "Restore points"? Why would I just start having a notice stating "Back up failed"? As far as I know I have done nothing to cause this message to appear. Oh yea, the program was a cad program for drafting. Thanks Rick for your advice.
Hi Rick, First of all the post titled, "Retrieving Programs from an External Hard drive??" is in regards to a Dell Studio XPS 435MT with Vista Premium OS. I purchased the PC back in Jan. 2009. I d... See more...
Hi Rick, First of all the post titled, "Retrieving Programs from an External Hard drive??" is in regards to a Dell Studio XPS 435MT with Vista Premium OS. I purchased the PC back in Jan. 2009. I do have the back-up disc that came with the computer. In the event I needed to reinstall any program that came with my Dell computer. On that note, I was unable to use these reinstallation disc for this particular program because this program is not offered in the reinstallation disc (This program was purchased separate from computer). I understand the information pertaining to the restore, and my question is...If I made a restore point on the date when this program functioned in my computer. Will this restore bring that particular program back even if it was a program that's not offered on the reinstallation disc. (Purchased program separate and on a different date than the PC). In other words, I had already had this program before I purchased my XPS 435MT.  I installed it.upon receiving the 435mt. Later, I created a restore point. Now I accidently uninstalled the program, and on top of that can't find the reinstalltion disc for that program. So, since I don't have the disc that came with that program. Can get the program back from that restore point I created back before I uninstalled it? I have never had to perform a restore before and don't know if it will bring back programs other than the programs that came with the computer? Thanks
First of all, thanks for answering. My OS is Windows Vista. As far as the software I used to back-up my PC's contents, it was Vista's "Backup and Restore Center," which can be found by clicking on "C... See more...
First of all, thanks for answering. My OS is Windows Vista. As far as the software I used to back-up my PC's contents, it was Vista's "Backup and Restore Center," which can be found by clicking on "Control Panel" (in classic view mode). The particular programs I deleted were programs related to video editing, etc. etc.. As I am reading more on it through the net, form my understanding, if a person backs up a program that he or she was using from their master drive, (in my case C: Drive) to an external hard drive, he or she must buy a particular program that will enable the programs to be reinstalled back on the C: Drive. I am not 100 percent sure though, will you give me some insight on this if I am wrong? --Thanks,    Randy
I purchased an external hard drive a while ago and used it to back-up the contents of my computer. Well a couple of day ago I accidently deleted two programs from my PC. I use these programs on a dai... See more...
I purchased an external hard drive a while ago and used it to back-up the contents of my computer. Well a couple of day ago I accidently deleted two programs from my PC. I use these programs on a daily basis but now am unable to. Since I backed the contents of my computer on an external hard drive. Shouldn't there be a method I can use to retrieve these two particular programs? If there is a way I can retrieve these two programs? Please let me know how by writing the steps that it involves.   --Thanks
Hey dude, I really appreciate your feedback. I know my PC 435MT only has an option for one video card, so from what I gathered from your feedback was, the only way I can get the very high resolutio... See more...
Hey dude, I really appreciate your feedback. I know my PC 435MT only has an option for one video card, so from what I gathered from your feedback was, the only way I can get the very high resolution is having 2 GPU. Being that I can only install one video card in my PC, don't you think I should just go all out and get one that will suffice the highest resolution. I know you recomended the 4670, but in your opinion, do you think the 4850 will be better far as quality and speed. If I knew when I bought my PC that it will only run one GPU, I would have bought an XPS 730 or something related to it. I forgot to mention the resolution on my monitor at highest is 1920X1080. It's a 23' monitor. To play games, what would you do?  emoticon.Confused.title Oh yea, is that NVIDIA GTX280 work in the 435MT, or is it a Video card that's equal in power with the ATI 4670 or the ATI 4850?   Thanks a lot
Thanks for your reply Chris. How about the ATI 4870 at 1024 MB? If the ATI 4870 with 1024 MB video card can run off of 360 watts PSU, I would rather purchase it? Can it? But if the HD 4850 is the... See more...
Thanks for your reply Chris. How about the ATI 4870 at 1024 MB? If the ATI 4870 with 1024 MB video card can run off of 360 watts PSU, I would rather purchase it? Can it? But if the HD 4850 is the strongest card I can purchase without having to increase the size of my PSU, then the 4850 will be the video card I buy. Thanks for your advice 🙂
SpeedStep, Thanks for your reply regarding the link of the ATI Radeon 4670. I have a couple more questions if you can find the time to answer. I currently have the ATI Radeon HD 3450. And when I... See more...
SpeedStep, Thanks for your reply regarding the link of the ATI Radeon 4670. I have a couple more questions if you can find the time to answer. I currently have the ATI Radeon HD 3450. And when I play games such as, Far Cry 2, I have to set my resolution on low, with the excepttion of two feature settings that I increase to medium. At this rate, my fps ranges from 17 through 30, but averages 22-24 fps. The settings on my video card feature are, LOW, Medium, High, Very high, Ultra High, and I assume the the video card you directed me to (ATI Radeon HD 4670) would also be set up the same. If I was to change to the ATI Radeon HD 4670 instead of my ATI Radeon HD 3450, do you think I would be able to play games at the HIGH setting on all options? In other words, do you think the 4670 will play games at a high setting, or even more? I search the net on overclocking the video card and it seems like a pretty simple task. Thought about overclocking mine, but I am skeptical because I read posts of heating issues. What do you think, should I? Also do you have any suggestions? Also, my PC's power-supply is 360 watts, do you think I should upgrade it for the ATI 3670?  To what size? Last question, is the ATI 4670 video card the largest my Studio XPS 435MT can hold? If not, what is the largest?   If you know the answers to any of these questions I would very much appreciate your insight. 🙂 I am on the verge of upgrading and want to do it right the first time. If you have any suggestions on how to make my computer achieve playing games in a high-end manner, please let me know. Thanks a BUNCH !!