andiesmom's Posts

andiesmom's Posts

Thanks for replying!  No, I have not made any changes at all to my computer that I can think of.  Is this something I need to be concerned about?? 
Could someone please tell me why I suddenly have a new drive ESP with the drive letter I showing up in windows file explorer?  Properties show that there is 470MB filled of 496MB, and I've taken all ... See more...
Could someone please tell me why I suddenly have a new drive ESP with the drive letter I showing up in windows file explorer?  Properties show that there is 470MB filled of 496MB, and I've taken all my external drives out and it still shows up.  I am running windows 8.1 on XPS 8700.  My big concern is that it might be a virus or malware.  Will appreciate any help. Andiesmom
Thank you Mikerman so much for your detailed reply!!  I feel much more confident now to try this process and appreciate your time and effort.  Thanks also for compliment but actually I am a "nice mot... See more...
Thank you Mikerman so much for your detailed reply!!  I feel much more confident now to try this process and appreciate your time and effort.  Thanks also for compliment but actually I am a "nice mother-in-law" .  :-) 
Thank you so much for your reply Mikerman and wondering if you could please be a little more specific about the windows install.  The link you gave me says "access denied", so what next?  I have a ba... See more...
Thank you so much for your reply Mikerman and wondering if you could please be a little more specific about the windows install.  The link you gave me says "access denied", so what next?  I have a backup I made right after I bought the tablet so I am assuming that's what I should use.  Should I have a product key for windows as I cannot seem to find one.  I purchased Office 2013 with my DV8P and have the product key so does this mean it can be reinstalled also?  I would hate to lose it before it's ever even used.  Thanks again.
I bought my Dell Venue 8 Pro about a year ago and only used it a few weeks before my eyesight suddenly went really bad.  I still try to charge it every few days and hopefully kept most of the updates... See more...
I bought my Dell Venue 8 Pro about a year ago and only used it a few weeks before my eyesight suddenly went really bad.  I still try to charge it every few days and hopefully kept most of the updates up but I haven't used it because I cannot see it well enough. I want to give it to my daughter in law but don't know what to do to get it ready for a new owner.  I haven't put a thing on the hard drive except the apps that I downloaded from Microsoft store. Thanks in advance for any advice or help given.
Bugbatter Thanks again ever so much!  I couldn't have possibly attempted any of that without guidance and the step by step instructions.  I will try to follow all your suggestions so as not to "... See more...
Bugbatter Thanks again ever so much!  I couldn't have possibly attempted any of that without guidance and the step by step instructions.  I will try to follow all your suggestions so as not to "bug" you again anytime soon. Linda
Thanks Bugbatter, for all your help and patience.  So far, everything I have checked seems to be running fine. My latest HijackThis log: Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 7:... See more...
Thanks Bugbatter, for all your help and patience.  So far, everything I have checked seems to be running fine. My latest HijackThis log: Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 7:41:46 PM, on 2/24/2009 Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16791) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmgr.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmon.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\memcard.exe C:\Program Files\FastAccessDSL\HelpCenter43\bin\sprtcmd.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\MMDiag.exe C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = hxxp://www.dell4me.com/myway R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = hxxp://bfc.myway.com/search/de_srchlft.html R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = hxxp://my.att.net/ R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll O2 - BHO: McAntiPhishingBHO - {377C180E-6F0E-4D4C-980F-F45BD3D40CF4} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msk\mcapbho.dll O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll O2 - BHO: McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] "C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell Photo AIO Printer 942] "C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmgr.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellMCM] "C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\memcard.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HelpCenter4.1] C:\Program Files\FastAccessDSL\HelpCenter43\bin\sprtcmd.exe /P HelpCenter4.1 O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MimBoot] C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\mimboot.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Corel Photo Downloader] C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe (file missing) (HKCU) O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - hxxp://www.snapfish.com/SnapfishActivia.cab O16 - DPF: {6F750203-1362-4815-A476-88533DE61D0C} (Kodak Gallery Easy Upload Manager Class) - hxxp://www.kodakgallery.com/downloads/BUM/BUM_WIN_IE_2/axofupld.cab O16 - DPF: {78AEEDE8-7345-4FB5-A8FE-4BFF16EF25FC} (McAfee Virtual Technician Control Class) - hxxp://mvt.mcafee.com/mvt/bin/2,4,1,0/mvt.cab O16 - DPF: {E856B973-45FD-4559-8F82-EAB539144667} (Dell PC Checkup Installer Control) - http://pccheckup.dellfix.com/rel/41/install/gtdownde.cab O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: Canon Camera Access Library 8 (CCALib8) - Canon Inc. - C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe O23 - Service: dlbu_device - Dell - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbucoms.exe O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SpamKiller Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe -- End of file - 10259 bytes
I have removed the JRE files and am now stumped as to which platform to select for the Java 6 update 12 download.  Is it windows 64?  And will the "windows offline install" option come after I make t... See more...
I have removed the JRE files and am now stumped as to which platform to select for the Java 6 update 12 download.  Is it windows 64?  And will the "windows offline install" option come after I make the selection, because I do not see it now?  Linda
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34 Database version: 1795 Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 2/22/2009 9:01:12 PM mbam-log-2009-02-22 (21-01-12).txt Scan type: Quick Scan Objects scanned: 84622 Ti... See more...
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34 Database version: 1795 Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 2/22/2009 9:01:12 PM mbam-log-2009-02-22 (21-01-12).txt Scan type: Quick Scan Objects scanned: 84622 Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 7 second(s) Memory Processes Infected: 0 Memory Modules Infected: 0 Registry Keys Infected: 4 Registry Values Infected: 1 Registry Data Items Infected: 0 Folders Infected: 9 Files Infected: 2 Memory Processes Infected: (No malicious items detected) Memory Modules Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Keys Infected: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{42f2c9ba-614f-47c0-b3e3-ecfd34eed658} (Adware.ISTBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b64f4a7c-97c9-11da-8bde-f66bad1e3f3a} (Rogue.WinAntivirus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{deceaaa2-370a-49bb-9362-68c3a58ddc62} (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\CrucialSoft Ltd (Rogue.MSantispyware2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Registry Values Infected: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks\{4d25f926-b9fe-4682-bf72-8ab8210d6d75} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Registry Data Items Infected: (No malicious items detected) Folders Infected: C:\Program Files\MyWaySA (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Program Files\MyWaySA\SrchAsDe (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Program Files\MyWaySA\SrchAsDe\1.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Program Files\MySearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Program Files\MySearch\bar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Program Files\MySearch\bar\History (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Program Files\MySearch\bar\Settings (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CrucialSoft Ltd (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CrucialSoft Ltd\MS AntiSpyware 2009 (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Files Infected: C:\Documents and Settings\LInda\Local Settings\Temp\wJQs.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Program Files\MySearch\bar\History\search (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. MY HiJackThis File Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 9:08:23 PM, on 2/22/2009 Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16791) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmgr.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\memcard.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmon.exe C:\Program Files\FastAccessDSL\HelpCenter43\bin\sprtcmd.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\MMDiag.exe C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jucheck.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbucoms.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = hxxp://www.dell4me.com/myway R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = hxxp://bfc.myway.com/search/de_srchlft.html R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = hxxp://my.att.net/ R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll O2 - BHO: McAntiPhishingBHO - {377C180E-6F0E-4D4C-980F-F45BD3D40CF4} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msk\mcapbho.dll O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll O2 - BHO: McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] "C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell Photo AIO Printer 942] "C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmgr.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellMCM] "C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\memcard.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HelpCenter4.1] C:\Program Files\FastAccessDSL\HelpCenter43\bin\sprtcmd.exe /P HelpCenter4.1 O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MimBoot] C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\mimboot.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Corel Photo Downloader] C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-3081665311-1234046194-3565714009-1008\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup (User '?') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-3081665311-1234046194-3565714009-1008\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User '?') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-3081665311-1234046194-3565714009-1009\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup (User '?') O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe (file missing) (HKCU) O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - hxxp://www.snapfish.com/SnapfishActivia.cab O16 - DPF: {6F750203-1362-4815-A476-88533DE61D0C} (Kodak Gallery Easy Upload Manager Class) - hxxp://www.kodakgallery.com/downloads/BUM/BUM_WIN_IE_2/axofupld.cab O16 - DPF: {78AEEDE8-7345-4FB5-A8FE-4BFF16EF25FC} (McAfee Virtual Technician Control Class) - hxxp://mvt.mcafee.com/mvt/bin/2,4,1,0/mvt.cab O16 - DPF: {E856B973-45FD-4559-8F82-EAB539144667} (Dell PC Checkup Installer Control) - hxxp://pccheckup.dellfix.com/rel/41/install/gtdownde.cab O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: Canon Camera Access Library 8 (CCALib8) - Canon Inc. - C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe O23 - Service: dlbu_device - Dell - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbucoms.exe O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SpamKiller Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe -- End of file - 10880 bytes  
DDS (Ver_09-02-01.01) - NTFSx86  Run by LInda at 18:11:14.59 on Sun 02/22/2009 Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.11 Microsoft Windows XP Professional  5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1022.551 [GMT -5:00] ... See more...
DDS (Ver_09-02-01.01) - NTFSx86  Run by LInda at 18:11:14.59 on Sun 02/22/2009 Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.11 Microsoft Windows XP Professional  5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1022.551 [GMT -5:00] AV: McAfee VirusScan *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) FW: McAfee Personal Firewall *disabled* ============== Running Processes =============== C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs svchost.exe svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmgr.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\memcard.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmon.exe C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\MMDiag.exe C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jucheck.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbucoms.exe c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\mcuimgr.exe C:\Documents and Settings\LInda\Desktop\dds.pif ============== Pseudo HJT Report =============== uStart Page = hxxp://my.att.net/ uDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.dell4me.com/myway uSearch Bar = hxxp://bfc.myway.com/search/de_srchlft.html uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local uURLSearchHooks: H - No File BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll BHO: McAfee Phishing Filter: {377c180e-6f0e-4d4c-980f-f45bd3d40cf4} - c:\progra~1\mcafee\msk\mcapbho.dll BHO: DriveLetterAccess: {5ca3d70e-1895-11cf-8e15-001234567890} - c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll BHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll BHO: scriptproxy: {7db2d5a0-7241-4e79-b68d-6309f01c5231} - c:\program files\mcafee\virusscan\scriptsn.dll BHO: McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO: {b164e929-a1b6-4a06-b104-2cd0e90a88ff} - c:\progra~1\mcafee\sitead~1\mcieplg.dll TB: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar: {0ebbbe48-bad4-4b4c-8e5a-516abecae064} - c:\progra~1\mcafee\sitead~1\mcieplg.dll EB: Real.com: {fe54fa40-d68c-11d2-98fa-00c0f0318afe} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll uRun: [DellSupport] "c:\program files\dellsupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe uRun: [DellSupportCenter] "c:\program files\dell support center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe" mRun: [ATIPTA] c:\program files\ati technologies\ati control panel\atiptaxx.exe mRun: [DVDLauncher] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\DVDLauncher.exe" mRun: [UpdateManager] "c:\program files\common files\sonic\update manager\sgtray.exe" /r mRun: [dla] c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe mRun: [MMTray] "c:\program files\musicmatch\musicmatch jukebox\mm_tray.exe" mRun: [Dell Photo AIO Printer 942] "c:\program files\dell photo aio printer 942\dlbubmgr.exe" mRun: [DellMCM] "c:\program files\dell photo aio printer 942\memcard.exe" mRun: [<NO NAME>] mRun: [mcagent_exe] c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe /runkey mRun: [dscactivate] "c:\program files\dell support center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" mRun: [HelpCenter4.1] c:\program files\fastaccessdsl\helpcenter43\bin\sprtcmd.exe /P HelpCenter4.1 mRun: [DellSupportCenter] "c:\program files\dell support center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe" mRun: [RealTray] c:\program files\real\realplayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER mRun: [MimBoot] c:\progra~1\musicm~1\musicm~3\mimboot.exe mRun: [Corel Photo Downloader] c:\program files\corel\corel photo album 6\MediaDetect.exe mRun: [AppleSyncNotifier] c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adober~1.lnk - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\reader\reader_sl.exe StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\digita~1.lnk - c:\program files\digital line detect\DLG.exe StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\kodake~1.lnk - c:\program files\kodak\kodak easyshare software\bin\EasyShare.exe IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000 IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL IE: {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - {FE54FA40-D68C-11d2-98FA-00C0F0318AFE} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll Trusted Zone: bellsouth.com\www Trusted Zone: internet Trusted Zone: mcafee.com Trusted Zone: musicmatch.com\online DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} - hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 DPF: {3E68E405-C6DE-49FF-83AE-41EE9F4C36CE} - hxxp://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/content/opuc3.cab DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} - hxxp://www.snapfish.com/SnapfishActivia.cab DPF: {6F750203-1362-4815-A476-88533DE61D0C} - hxxp://www.kodakgallery.com/downloads/BUM/BUM_WIN_IE_2/axofupld.cab DPF: {78AEEDE8-7345-4FB5-A8FE-4BFF16EF25FC} - hxxp://mvt.mcafee.com/mvt/bin/2,4,1,0/mvt.cab DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl/jinstall-142-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_04-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_06-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_10-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_02-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_03-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab DPF: {E856B973-45FD-4559-8F82-EAB539144667} - hxxp://pccheckup.dellfix.com/rel/41/install/gtdownde.cab Handler: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\progra~1\mcafee\sitead~1\McIEPlg.dll SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll ============= SERVICES / DRIVERS =============== R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2007-2-10 201320] R2 McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;c:\program files\mcafee\siteadvisor\McSACore.exe [2008-9-25 206096] R2 McProxy;McAfee Proxy Service;c:\progra~1\common~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe [2007-2-10 359248] R2 McShield;McAfee Real-time Scanner;c:\progra~1\mcafee\viruss~1\mcshield.exe [2007-2-10 144704] R3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc. mfeavfk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2007-2-10 79304] R3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc. mfebopk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2007-2-10 35240] S3 mferkdk;McAfee Inc. mferkdk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2007-2-10 33832] S3 mfesmfk;McAfee Inc. mfesmfk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys [2007-2-10 40488] S4 McSysmon;McAfee SystemGuards;c:\progra~1\mcafee\viruss~1\mcsysmon.exe [2007-2-10 695624] =============== Created Last 30 ================ 2009-02-22 00:36 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\Trend Micro 2009-02-20 16:43 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\CrucialSoft Ltd 2009-01-28 11:49 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\PhotoStitch 2009-01-24 16:05 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\linda\applic~1\ZoomBrowser EX 2009-01-24 13:12 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\ZoomBrowser 2009-01-24 13:10 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\common files\Canon ==================== Find3M  ==================== 2009-02-14 15:27 3,350 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys 2009-01-16 21:35 3,594,752 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll 2008-12-19 04:10 70,656 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe 2008-12-19 04:10 13,824 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieudinit.exe 2008-12-19 00:25 634,024 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iexplore.exe 2008-12-19 00:23 161,792 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieakui.dll 2008-12-12 11:18 87,336 a------- c:\windows\system32\dns-sd.exe 2008-12-12 11:11 61,440 a------- c:\windows\system32\dnssd.dll 2008-12-11 05:57 333,952 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\srv.sys 2006-12-30 22:55 88 ---shr-- c:\windows\system32\3CC9BC5F4A.sys 2008-08-31 00:41 32,768 a--sh--- c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\history\history.ie5\mshist012008083120080901\index.dat ============= FINISH: 18:11:30.67 ===============
Yes, I did enable AV before connecting to the internet, but thanks for reminder. UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG. IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT DDS (Ver_09-02-01.01)... See more...
Yes, I did enable AV before connecting to the internet, but thanks for reminder. UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG. IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT DDS (Ver_09-02-01.01) Microsoft Windows XP Professional Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume2 Install Date: 12/26/2004 11:11:05 PM System Uptime: 2/21/2009 11:30:32 PM (19 hours ago) Motherboard: Dell Inc.           |  | 0M3918 Processor:               Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz | Microprocessor | 2992/800mhz ==== Disk Partitions ========================= A: is Removable C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 146 GiB total, 118.052 GiB free. D: is CDROM () E: is CDROM () F: is Removable G: is Removable H: is Removable I: is Removable J: is Removable ==== Disabled Device Manager Items ============= ==== System Restore Points =================== RP1: 12/31/2008 2:45:23 AM - System Checkpoint RP2: 1/1/2009 2:48:58 AM - System Checkpoint RP3: 1/2/2009 3:12:39 AM - System Checkpoint RP4: 1/3/2009 3:49:02 AM - System Checkpoint RP5: 1/4/2009 5:13:01 AM - System Checkpoint RP6: 1/5/2009 5:48:59 AM - System Checkpoint RP7: 1/6/2009 6:49:00 AM - System Checkpoint RP8: 1/7/2009 7:50:13 AM - System Checkpoint RP9: 1/8/2009 8:48:59 AM - System Checkpoint RP10: 1/9/2009 8:50:04 AM - System Checkpoint RP11: 1/10/2009 10:17:00 AM - System Checkpoint RP12: 1/11/2009 10:53:44 AM - System Checkpoint RP13: 1/12/2009 11:53:44 AM - System Checkpoint RP14: 1/13/2009 12:53:44 PM - System Checkpoint RP15: 1/13/2009 6:00:16 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0 RP16: 1/14/2009 7:00:02 PM - System Checkpoint RP17: 1/15/2009 8:46:50 PM - System Checkpoint RP18: 1/16/2009 9:26:31 PM - System Checkpoint RP19: 1/17/2009 9:31:29 PM - System Checkpoint RP20: 1/18/2009 11:03:21 PM - System Checkpoint RP21: 1/19/2009 11:32:33 PM - System Checkpoint RP22: 1/21/2009 1:42:56 AM - System Checkpoint RP23: 1/22/2009 1:52:30 AM - System Checkpoint RP24: 1/23/2009 2:31:28 AM - System Checkpoint RP25: 1/24/2009 3:31:32 AM - System Checkpoint RP26: 1/25/2009 4:01:52 AM - System Checkpoint RP27: 1/26/2009 5:01:52 AM - System Checkpoint RP28: 1/27/2009 6:01:52 AM - System Checkpoint RP29: 1/28/2009 7:01:52 AM - System Checkpoint RP30: 1/29/2009 7:58:22 AM - System Checkpoint RP31: 1/30/2009 8:35:00 AM - System Checkpoint RP32: 1/31/2009 8:49:35 AM - System Checkpoint RP33: 2/1/2009 9:25:36 AM - System Checkpoint RP34: 2/2/2009 10:15:11 AM - System Checkpoint RP35: 2/3/2009 11:15:11 AM - System Checkpoint RP36: 2/4/2009 4:43:02 PM - System Checkpoint RP37: 2/5/2009 5:04:01 PM - System Checkpoint RP38: 2/6/2009 6:04:01 PM - System Checkpoint RP39: 2/7/2009 8:05:17 PM - System Checkpoint RP40: 2/8/2009 8:05:40 PM - System Checkpoint RP41: 2/9/2009 9:26:24 PM - System Checkpoint RP42: 2/10/2009 10:04:01 PM - System Checkpoint RP43: 2/11/2009 6:00:16 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0 RP44: 2/13/2009 6:41:51 PM - System Checkpoint RP45: 2/14/2009 7:59:44 PM - System Checkpoint RP46: 2/15/2009 9:26:00 PM - System Checkpoint RP47: 2/16/2009 10:36:45 PM - System Checkpoint RP48: 2/18/2009 12:46:47 AM - System Checkpoint RP49: 2/19/2009 12:58:51 AM - System Checkpoint RP50: 2/20/2009 1:55:22 AM - System Checkpoint RP51: 2/21/2009 2:17:26 AM - System Checkpoint RP52: 2/22/2009 2:53:32 AM - System Checkpoint ==== Installed Programs ====================== ABBYY FineReader 5.0 Sprint Plus Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX Adobe Reader 7.1.0 Apple Mobile Device Support Apple Software Update ATI Control Panel ATI Display Driver Bonjour Canon Camera Access Library Canon Camera Support Core Library Canon G.726 WMP-Decoder CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task for ZoomBrowser EX Canon Internet Library for ZoomBrowser EX Canon IXY 200a, PowerShot S200, IXUS v2 WIA Driver Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX Canon Photo Canon PhotoRecord Canon RAW Image Task for ZoomBrowser EX Canon Utilities CameraWindow Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC_DV 5 for ZoomBrowser EX Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC_DV 6 for ZoomBrowser EX Canon Utilities EOS Utility Canon Utilities MyCamera Canon Utilities MyCamera DC Canon Utilities PhotoStitch Canon Utilities RAW Image Converter2 Canon Utilities RemoteCapture 2.4 Canon Utilities RemoteCapture DC Canon Utilities RemoteCapture Task for ZoomBrowser EX Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX Canon ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility CardRd81 CCScore Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem Corel Photo Album 6 Corel Photo Album Additional Content CR2 Dell Digital Jukebox Driver Dell Driver Reset Tool Dell Media Experience Dell Media Experience Update Dell Photo AIO Printer 942 Dell Support Center (Support Software) DellConnect DellSupport Digital Line Detect EarthLink setup files ESSBrwr ESSCDBK ESScore ESSgui ESSini ESSPCD ESSPDock ESSSONIC ESSTOOLS essvatgt Family Tree Maker 2005 FastAccess® DSL Help Center 4.3 Get High Speed Internet! HijackThis 2.0.2 Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864) Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399) Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683) Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287) Intel(R) PRO Network Adapters and Drivers Intel(R) PROSet for Wired Connections Internet Explorer Default Page iTunes J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10 J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4 J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6 Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 Dell Edition Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03 Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_06 Java(TM) 6 Update 2 Java(TM) 6 Update 3 Java(TM) 6 Update 5 Java(TM) 6 Update 7 kgcbase KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery Upload ActiveX Control Kodak EasyShare software Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only) McAfee SecurityCenter McAfee Shredder Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366) Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003 Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 MobileMe Control Panel Modem Helper MSN MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978) MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181) MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) Musicmatch® Jukebox My Way Search Assistant netbrdg NetWaiting NetZeroInstallers OfotoXMI Personal Ancestral File 5 Personal Ancestral File Companion 5.1 Photo Click PowerDVD 5.3 Qualxserve Service Agreement QuickTime RealPlayer Basic Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458) Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714) Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260) Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564) Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069) Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565) Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734) Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782) Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154) Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398) Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689) Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464) Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569) Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648) Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760) Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762) Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698) Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748) Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954) Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839) Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211) Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459) Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600) Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069) Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391) Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802) Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803) Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841) Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095) Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097) Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644) Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687) Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715) SFR SFR2 SHASTA skin0001 SKINXSDK Sonic DLA Sonic RecordNow! Plus Sonic Update Manager staticcr tooltips Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2) Update for Windows XP (KB951978) Update for Windows XP (KB955839) URGE VIANSOFT® Church Contribution System (Release 4) VIANSOFT® Church Treasurer (Release 4) Viewpoint Media Player VPRINTOL WebFldrs XP Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474) Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130) Windows Imaging Component Windows Internet Explorer 7 Windows Media Format 11 runtime Windows Media Player 10 Windows Media Player 11 Windows XP Service Pack 3 WIRELESS ==== End Of File ===========================
My McAfee Security Center Icon does not have the "disable" option as my last version did.  I went in securtiy center and disabled everything I could find to disable, however, when I viewed the DDS,te... See more...
My McAfee Security Center Icon does not have the "disable" option as my last version did.  I went in securtiy center and disabled everything I could find to disable, however, when I viewed the DDS,text file under Running Processes, it looked like part of mcafee was still running.  I disabled real time scanning, firewall protection, spyware protection, script, etc.  and the center turned pink and said I was not protected.  Should I go on and post the 2 files, or is there another way to disable av?  Sorry to ask  but have looked everywhere for a way of disabling the whole A/V program. Thanks, Linda
Hi and thanks for your quick reply, No, I have not posted this issue on another forum. No, I have not disabled system Restore. NO, to the best of my knowledge, I am not using any cracked softwa... See more...
Hi and thanks for your quick reply, No, I have not posted this issue on another forum. No, I have not disabled system Restore. NO, to the best of my knowledge, I am not using any cracked software. No file sharing programs except MSM Messenger installed and I have not used it for at least 2 years or longer.  Not sure where to uninstall this from? Yes, this is my computer and I have the authority to apply the fixes. No I have not fixed entries using HijackThis.  Nothing was check marked. I will not do any other online work and will try very hard to follow any instructions you may give me. I will reply to My posts when submitting text from this forward. Thanks, Linda  
  I found wJQs.exe while checking McAfee log file which said it was prevented from accessing the internet.  Search results found it in 3 places, Windows\Prefetch, C:\Documents/settings\myname\lo... See more...
  I found wJQs.exe while checking McAfee log file which said it was prevented from accessing the internet.  Search results found it in 3 places, Windows\Prefetch, C:\Documents/settings\myname\localsettings\temp, and sorry but can't remember the other location.  I verified that mcafee was up to date and scanned several times but didn't detect anything.  I cleaned out cookies and now only see it in C:\Document\settings\myname\localsettings\temp.  I also found DLLHOST.EXE in 4 locations--3 were in lower case and 1 in uppercase letters.  The one in uppercase was also in windows/prefetch and was 60KB, and in properties the description was "unknown".  The others were 5.0 kb and description was "COM surragate" and I believe they were located in C:\Windows\system32, and in c:\windows\servicepack.   I now cannot find the larger file but then, I don't know what windows\prefetch is so maybe what I am seeing is normal?   I search for wJQs.exe on McAfee and found nothing but when I googled it, I found some things that scared me on both of the files I have mentioned.  I downloaded Hijackthis as the instructions said and is shown below, I hope I did it correctly and will appreciate help if I have something I should not have on my pc. Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 12:42:56 AM, on 2/22/2009 Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16791) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmgr.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\memcard.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmon.exe C:\Program Files\FastAccessDSL\HelpCenter43\bin\sprtcmd.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\MMDiag.exe C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jucheck.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbucoms.exe R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = hxxp://www.dell4me.com/myway R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {4D25F926-B9FE-4682-BF72-8AB8210D6D75} - (no file) O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll O2 - BHO: McAntiPhishingBHO - {377C180E-6F0E-4D4C-980F-F45BD3D40CF4} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msk\mcapbho.dll O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll O2 - BHO: McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] "C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell Photo AIO Printer 942] "C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmgr.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellMCM] "C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\memcard.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HelpCenter4.1] C:\Program Files\FastAccessDSL\HelpCenter43\bin\sprtcmd.exe /P HelpCenter4.1 O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MimBoot] C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\mimboot.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Corel Photo Downloader] C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe (file missing) (HKCU) O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - O16 - DPF: {6F750203-1362-4815-A476-88533DE61D0C} (Kodak Gallery Easy Upload Manager Class) - O16 - DPF: {78AEEDE8-7345-4FB5-A8FE-4BFF16EF25FC} (McAfee Virtual Technician Control Class) - hxxp://mvt.mcafee.com/mvt/bin/2,4,1,0/mvt.cab O16 - DPF: {E856B973-45FD-4559-8F82-EAB539144667} (Dell PC Checkup Installer Control) - hxxp://pccheckup.dellfix.com/rel/41/install/gtdownde.cab O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: Canon Camera Access Library 8 (CCALib8) - Canon Inc. - C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe O23 - Service: dlbu_device - Dell - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbucoms.exe O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe O23 - Service: McAfee SpamKiller Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe -- End of file - 10384 bytes    
My question above is my 7th post in 4 years and the first time I've not received some really helpful advice!  Did I post it in the wrong category or was it just a silly question??  Well anyway, I ... See more...
My question above is my 7th post in 4 years and the first time I've not received some really helpful advice!  Did I post it in the wrong category or was it just a silly question??  Well anyway, I have found it might just be a faulty memory card as will not work in my son's all in one printer, nor in his digital camera and he gets the same message as I did on my printer.  I have contacted Dell about replacing card and waiting for their reply, so hopefully this will work yet with a working SD card.   Linda
I have a 942 AIO printer and have no problem with it reading a CF card and I also copy pic files from my computer to the CF card.  Here's my problem;  my son gave me a Kodak Digital Frame for Moth... See more...
I have a 942 AIO printer and have no problem with it reading a CF card and I also copy pic files from my computer to the CF card.  Here's my problem;  my son gave me a Kodak Digital Frame for Mother's Day and since it will hold either CF card or SD card, I got the bright idea to purchase a Kodak 2GB SD card from Dell that I could place in the SD slot on my printer and copy my photos to the card from my computer.  Then I would not only have the photos in folders all on one card for my digital frame, but would also have another backup of my photos. The SD card fits perfectly into the slot, and the green light comes on and then I get this nice little message on my printer that says "There is a problem reading the memory card.  Ensure that it is not damaged and is inserted correctly." Can someone tell me if this could be a faulty card, a problem with my printer slot, or something that would not work to begin with?  I have an older model Sandisk reader but soon found that my SD card wouldn't fit in the SD slot.  My computer is a Dimension 4700 with 1GB of RAM, Pentium 4CPU 3.00 GHZ, and lots of hard drive space. Thanks for any help. Linda
Thanks Ospray4 for your reply, and would you please explain "portable" as I thought any external drive would be portable??  Thanks for the "retail" hint!  
Hi I have a Dimension 4700 Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, 2.99GHz, 1.00 GB RAM 120GB free disk space, and running WinXP proffessional Service Pack 2. I want to purchase an external Drive to back up m... See more...
Hi I have a Dimension 4700 Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, 2.99GHz, 1.00 GB RAM 120GB free disk space, and running WinXP proffessional Service Pack 2. I want to purchase an external Drive to back up my entire system and would appreciate some advice on what to buy.    I did a Dell search by my service tag but there were so many to choose from!  I am kind of leaning toward the HItachi 60 GB 5400 RPM Store-It USB Portable.  This is mainly because it features "one button back-up" and I need something not too complicated!  Any feedback on this one? I would also appreciate advice on an external DVD burner, as my computer only has dvd rom. Thanks Linda
Although it was very very frustrating trying to find my way past all the advertisements, etc. on Mcafee website to  live chat, I will have to say that the person assisting me was very nice and muc... See more...
Although it was very very frustrating trying to find my way past all the advertisements, etc. on Mcafee website to  live chat, I will have to say that the person assisting me was very nice and much more helpful than the one described above.  I have used live chat twice and was satisfied with the assistance I received both times. Linda
Don't feel like the lone ranger, I struggle with it every day and still can't begin to keep up! It depends on what version of McAfee you have, I think.  Check to see if you have a Mcafee icon down ... See more...
Don't feel like the lone ranger, I struggle with it every day and still can't begin to keep up! It depends on what version of McAfee you have, I think.  Check to see if you have a Mcafee icon down on lower right bottom of screen.  Mine is a red block with a capitol M when everything is enabled but if not, the block is black.  right click on the M and box should come up that has virus scan, firewall, etc. listed with a little side arrow.  Go up, (or down) to each one and another drop down box will appear and in this box you should see "about" which you can click on to see the version of your virus scan, etc.  At the bottom you should see the word "enable" or "disable".  If enable is there, click this to turn it back on.  If you see disable, it should already be running.  Let me know what you find. Linda