Zhihan Chew's Posts

Zhihan Chew's Posts

Yes. And the problem still hasn't solved.
Do you see that audio jack (The little black hole)? That exactly is the jack for headphones, the documentation skips one thing. And there's a 'headphones' icon above the jack, below the three USB on ... See more...
Do you see that audio jack (The little black hole)? That exactly is the jack for headphones, the documentation skips one thing. And there's a 'headphones' icon above the jack, below the three USB on the monitor I bought, again it skips one more thing.
1. Headphones - Computer (directly) - no problem 2. Headphones - Monitor connected to the computer - volume is slightly reduced. 3. Headphones are not connected - Built-in speaker of the monitor ... See more...
1. Headphones - Computer (directly) - no problem 2. Headphones - Monitor connected to the computer - volume is slightly reduced. 3. Headphones are not connected - Built-in speaker of the monitor performs well. 4. Headphones - other devices (phone etc. ) - volume is the same as '1.' (no problem). Thanks for your prompt reply. May God bless.
1. No. 2. Yes. Yes. 3. Line out source isn't HDMI, it's PC Audio.
I bought a new headphone. When I plugged it into my ST2220T Multi-Touch Monitor audio plug, I found the sound extremely small. I first thought that it was the headphone's problem. But then, when I pl... See more...
I bought a new headphone. When I plugged it into my ST2220T Multi-Touch Monitor audio plug, I found the sound extremely small. I first thought that it was the headphone's problem. But then, when I plugged it into the computer's plug, the sound volume went loud as what I expected. I then reset the monitor to the factory defaults, but the problem still occurs.  What can I set now? Or this is a hardware problem which claiming for the warranty is the only solution? Thanks and may God bless.