hgvrgt16's Posts

hgvrgt16's Posts

It´s the   Arcor-Vodafone WLAN-Modem 200  also called   Zyxel Prestige 660HW-T7
The router has 802.1x WEP WPA WPA-PSK WPA2 WPA-PSK I use WPA-PSK TKIP - and it work with other PC and Notebooks very well. I live in a small village, don´t think that someone is comming... See more...
The router has 802.1x WEP WPA WPA-PSK WPA2 WPA-PSK I use WPA-PSK TKIP - and it work with other PC and Notebooks very well. I live in a small village, don´t think that someone is comming to scan the 40 houses here for a free way to the internet ^^ . But both way, tryed with windows network setup and also tryed with the dell network software. nothing, everytime when i put the key "on" there is no way. If it´s "off" than i can go to the internet. Is it secure when i only use the mac-adress filter and no key ? i can put the mac-adresses in the router and maybe that will help so i can make the key "off".  
I do not have WPA-PSK2 - it´s the normal WPA-PSK -....isnt it ? But i have all updates from Windows, SP3 is installed...   The hotline (DELL) told me to pull out the WLan Card, it´s to cheap...... See more...
I do not have WPA-PSK2 - it´s the normal WPA-PSK -....isnt it ? But i have all updates from Windows, SP3 is installed...   The hotline (DELL) told me to pull out the WLan Card, it´s to cheap.... !?!?!??!?! Hä ??? What ??? Why are they selling thouse things ? Ok back, maybe a missunderstanding between the communication of router and wlan card ?   cheers Oliver
Sorry when i post in this "old" thread.   Same problem, new Inspiron Mini 10 with 1397 WLAN Card. When i try to go to internet, my system shows "no or minimum connectvity" and i can´t reach t... See more...
Sorry when i post in this "old" thread.   Same problem, new Inspiron Mini 10 with 1397 WLAN Card. When i try to go to internet, my system shows "no or minimum connectvity" and i can´t reach the net. I have SSID visible, and the key is a WPA-PSK Tkip.  Everything is set correct. Router is a Arcor / Zyxsel ..don´t know the name at the moment but both router and 1397 can b/g mode.   2 other notebooks and 2 desktop pc can go to internet via WLAN connection.   When i try to use the router without a key, everything works fine.....   Any ideas ?