alpha777's Posts

alpha777's Posts

i just reinstalled every thing on my computer due to it crashing..and everything works fine now besides the audio... when i go to the audio configuration it seys that NO AUDIO DEVICE FOUND i have a d... See more...
i just reinstalled every thing on my computer due to it crashing..and everything works fine now besides the audio... when i go to the audio configuration it seys that NO AUDIO DEVICE FOUND i have a dell demesion using windows xp and it a 1100 model .. i tried to download all the sound cards for it that dell has but nothing has worked.. if you could help me i would love it thanks.
it is a dell demension desktop and a 1100 model and im using windows xp
i just reinstalled every thing on my computer due to it crashing..and everything works fine now besides the audio... when i go to the audio configuration it seys that NO AUDIO DEVICE FOUND i have win... See more...
i just reinstalled every thing on my computer due to it crashing..and everything works fine now besides the audio... when i go to the audio configuration it seys that NO AUDIO DEVICE FOUND i have windows xp and the service tag is  .. i tried to download all the sound cards for it that dell has but nothing has worked.. if you could help me i would love it thanks. <ADMIN NOTE: Service Tag removed per privacy policy>
hey i just reinstalled windows xp on my dell demeshion computer and the sound dosn't work,  the audio thing seys no audio devises found .. i tried to download the sound card at dells website but that... See more...
hey i just reinstalled windows xp on my dell demeshion computer and the sound dosn't work,  the audio thing seys no audio devises found .. i tried to download the sound card at dells website but that dose not help, do you know any sugestions? thanks