prasadKnew's Posts

prasadKnew's Posts

Though the problem appears to be at facebook they are probably not going to correct it but Dell has updated their code. you can get the update 318 from the dell support page and it resolves the issue... See more...
Though the problem appears to be at facebook they are probably not going to correct it but Dell has updated their code. you can get the update 318 from the dell support page and it resolves the issue. I was also having the same issue and it got resolved when I updated to 318. Below is the link to the update package : http://mobileupdate.dell.com/PackageProductionLocations/Streak_318_12821_00.pkg   Link to support page : http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kcs/document?c=us&cs=19&docid=279504&l=en&s=dhs
Check how much 3G you will use when it gets launched?, I do not think it will be that much affordable for at least an year or two. In case of GSM i.e. voice calls you won't have problem anywhere as... See more...
Check how much 3G you will use when it gets launched?, I do not think it will be that much affordable for at least an year or two. In case of GSM i.e. voice calls you won't have problem anywhere as Streak supports most of the GSM frequencies. Primary band for 3G will be 2100MHz but Carriers can use 900MHz (as they own it currently) for 3G too but don't know if they can as the band will get shared by 3G and GSM both and also if they have limitations by laws (as TRAI only allocated 2100MHz for 3G)
Per my understanding TRAI has only allocated 2100MHz band for 3G (UMTS), so it shouldn't be any problem. Most of the carriers use 900MHz band for GSM which they can also use for 3G if required, but 2... See more...
Per my understanding TRAI has only allocated 2100MHz band for 3G (UMTS), so it shouldn't be any problem. Most of the carriers use 900MHz band for GSM which they can also use for 3G if required, but 2100MHz is always available.
Ok, got it figured out. My MW600 was paired with some other device so it was not being detected by  Streak. Did hard reset and it worked.
Can I get any answer on this ?
Hi, Can we get answer to this question ?
Hi, I have been trying to connect my MW600 Bluetooth Wireless Headset with Dell Streak. Everytime I turn on the bluetooth on Streak, it is not showing MW600 in the list of available devices. Does... See more...
Hi, I have been trying to connect my MW600 Bluetooth Wireless Headset with Dell Streak. Everytime I turn on the bluetooth on Streak, it is not showing MW600 in the list of available devices. Does Streak supports connecting to third party bluetooth devices?  
HI, I would also like to know if it will work on foreign carriers ?