jeo-d's Posts

jeo-d's Posts

Hi It's not solved, I tried all available software options and even replacing the fan but there is no difference. It still runs either full speed or not. Best Regards Jeo
I tried all three items (new Bios, new fan and setting to quite mode) and nothing changed the behavior of the laptop. The fan is either off or runs at ~3900RPM. I hope there is another bios update ... See more...
I tried all three items (new Bios, new fan and setting to quite mode) and nothing changed the behavior of the laptop. The fan is either off or runs at ~3900RPM. I hope there is another bios update coming that fix the problem.
I do have the same problem, the fan is either on running almost full speed and very noise or it's off. Looking at the CPU temperature with a tool like Speedfan it shows mostly more than 50degree even... See more...
I do have the same problem, the fan is either on running almost full speed and very noise or it's off. Looking at the CPU temperature with a tool like Speedfan it shows mostly more than 50degree even when CPU is not used.   Is there any optimized bios planned?