Prasanna Venkat's Posts

Prasanna Venkat's Posts

It is a 240W psu. It is a Flexronics AC Adapter Model No: GA240PE1-00
Hi. I've an Alienware R17 since February 2016. Its been working fine. But in August I had an issue with charging when my laptop stopped charging whenever I was playing games with high graphics ... See more...
Hi. I've an Alienware R17 since February 2016. Its been working fine. But in August I had an issue with charging when my laptop stopped charging whenever I was playing games with high graphics requirements.  I was asked to update my BIOS and it was fine. But I recently bought started playing GTA V and the issue is back where the laptop just stops charging. During this period, the brightness sets itself to minimum and other devices like my USB mouse and external Hard Drives stop working. After may be 10 seconds or so, the laptop starts charging and all gadgets start functioning. This cycle continues on and on till I close the game and then it goes back to normal. Thanks and Regards Prasanna
Hi. I have an Alienware R17. I bought it in February and have been using it ever since. For the past two weeks I've been facing the issue where, when I play a game with high graphics requirement ... See more...
Hi. I have an Alienware R17. I bought it in February and have been using it ever since. For the past two weeks I've been facing the issue where, when I play a game with high graphics requirement like Metal Gear Solid V, the laptop faces charging issues and stops charging for a while and during this phase, my screen brightness goes to minimum and my additional equipment like my USB mouse stops functioning. And after like 10 seconds, it starts to charge again and the brightness and equipment start working and the laptop stops charging again and the cycle continues. I don't why its behaving like that. Also the moment I close the game, everything goes back to normal. I don't know whether its a problem with the cable or with the game or with the battery. Thanks Prasanna