BethKoe's Posts

BethKoe's Posts

Were you going to get back to me???
I purchased a netbook less than 2 years ago.  I only used it a dozen times because the finger pad was so horrible to use.  The mouse cursor just kept flying around all over the screen.  It was bare... See more...
I purchased a netbook less than 2 years ago.  I only used it a dozen times because the finger pad was so horrible to use.  The mouse cursor just kept flying around all over the screen.  It was barely usable. During the time I was not using it, I managed to misplace the ac adapter.  I called to find out what one I needed and was given the info.  Not wanting to spend $50+ I waited hoping adapter would show up.  6 months later, still not found, I gave in and purchased the adapter I was told I needed.  It was a 30 watt 3 pin adapter from Dell. The only thing I see on the laptop is Inspiron mini.  I don't know the number.   Anyway, I plugged it in and while it was plugged in, it fired up and was usable.  But when I unplugged it, there was no charge.  It appears that it will operate when it is  plugged in but it will not provide the battery with a charge. Please help me with this problem and tell me how I should go about contacting Dell to have it resolved. I need a phone number for a customer service person that doesn't cost anything! I can't even do online chat because the chat only works with internet explorer.  Does anyone actually use that browser????