lakaspalay's Posts

lakaspalay's Posts

But we can use our CMCNE license to have a BNA in linux platform? Is this supported by EMC. The reason to shift our san management platform to linux is that CMCNE is late to update and java c... See more...
But we can use our CMCNE license to have a BNA in linux platform? Is this supported by EMC. The reason to shift our san management platform to linux is that CMCNE is late to update and java client release updates more often. Im currently running in CMCNE 11.x and hoping the 12.x version supports the latest java client updates.
Agreed on A-J. The enginuity will dispatch a spare replacement task to the CE wherein  the next covering space will not available for the disks. In plain example, you have 8 spares drives with... See more...
Agreed on A-J. The enginuity will dispatch a spare replacement task to the CE wherein  the next covering space will not available for the disks. In plain example, you have 8 spares drives with Deferred maintenance enabled..3 of them were Not Ready. Enginuity detects disks has no covering spare, it will make an SR and dispatch a CE to replace the 3 Not Ready spare drives. It will not wait till the threshold of zero or one drive left from the spare pool.
Is there any ATE thread for the CMCNE? Hoping they will have a roadmap for linux version like the BNA.
you have to go the path wherein the emcgrab.sh installed. ( cd /tmp/emcgrab) or try something like this for i in `cat /tmp/testlist.txt` ; do scp -r /tmp/emcgrab/ $i:/tmp/ ; ssh $i chmod 777 -... See more...
you have to go the path wherein the emcgrab.sh installed. ( cd /tmp/emcgrab) or try something like this for i in `cat /tmp/testlist.txt` ; do scp -r /tmp/emcgrab/ $i:/tmp/ ; ssh $i chmod 777 -R /tmp/emcgrab/* ; ssh $i sh +x 'cd /tmp/emcgrab && /tmp/emcgrab/emcgrab.sh -legal -autoexec' ; done
Hello Angel, Your EMC Relationship Manager can assist for the RSA key and FOB request. I'm assuming here that you are a an EMC partner.
Also, How it affects the warranty if you move a shelf (DAE3P) to another system or serial number?
I have EMCISA certification and I plan to challenge the Platform Engineer level exam for the Symmetrix certification. I will participate online and will keep current on the Proven Profession... See more...
I have EMCISA certification and I plan to challenge the Platform Engineer level exam for the Symmetrix certification. I will participate online and will keep current on the Proven Professional day activities through http://www.facebook.com/ProvenProfessional  and http://www.twitter.com/EMCProven. Thanks
For me, I used booth syscfg and omconfig. After installing dell-toolkit rpm, install OMSA base and you have the control till idrac settings. Its more easy to customized bios+idrac config with syscfg(w... See more...
For me, I used booth syscfg and omconfig. After installing dell-toolkit rpm, install OMSA base and you have the control till idrac settings. Its more easy to customized bios+idrac config with syscfg(with OMSA drivers) .
"At some point in the past couple of years, I downloaded a power calculation tool (excel spreadsheet) called DellConfigCalculator-US-1.xls. It has a tab for each Dell product with configuration param... See more...
"At some point in the past couple of years, I downloaded a power calculation tool (excel spreadsheet) called DellConfigCalculator-US-1.xls. It has a tab for each Dell product with configuration parameters that calculate power draw and heat generation. Please tell me there's a new version available that includes the PE2950. This is a cool tool that lets me create my own rack power/cooling spreadsheets based on individual component power/heating characteristics." Hi, Will you pls share me that excel sheet.
Team, Anybody here has Blade Configuration Worksheet template? Thanks in advance.. Gilbert
Anyone has a template for Dell Chassis Configuration Worksheet? Can't find any on the documentation. Thanks in advance!