greenlight0's Posts

greenlight0's Posts

Hi, Does Dell UtraSharp 2405FPW support 1360x768? Thanks!
anyone?...
Hi, Thanks for all the drivers. But I cant get the network drivers to work? Can you explain how i can install this?
I mean: You I won't get that information if you call Dell support ;)
Sweden! I know that this is user forum. I just write here because I just want to know if other users have the same problems with XE machines. I won't get that information if you call Dell suppo... See more...
Sweden! I know that this is user forum. I just write here because I just want to know if other users have the same problems with XE machines. I won't get that information if you call Dell support ;)
Why did you write: "This is not a Direct Dell Asia Pacific support forum"?  I now what the problem is I only asked if other companys had the same problems with XE. 
We have about 200 Optiplex XE computers. Recently, several broke (about 50).  Both diagnostic lights 1 and 3 has begun blinking + the power button blinking with yellow light. We got info from De... See more...
We have about 200 Optiplex XE computers. Recently, several broke (about 50).  Both diagnostic lights 1 and 3 has begun blinking + the power button blinking with yellow light. We got info from Dell that they had problems with faulty power supplys, but that this faulty PSUs wont be shipped anymore. They have begun to replace both the motherboard and power supplys when a computer broke. But recently many of this computers have broke again. Are there others who have experienced the same problem with optiplex XE computers?