rh1972's Posts

rh1972's Posts

Hi everyone , I'm having a few problems with my front usb 3.0 as it keeps on crashing on me , I've only just started to use it this week, I'm using a transcend 32gb flash drive and every time ... See more...
Hi everyone , I'm having a few problems with my front usb 3.0 as it keeps on crashing on me , I've only just started to use it this week, I'm using a transcend 32gb flash drive and every time i plug it in it bsod on me I've updated the drivers on the renesas usb 3.0 host controller and root hub but still no joy.  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz Aurora-R4 ALWARE - 1072009  Windows 7 Thanks
Hi kiran This seems to have fixed my problems I updated to a05 and my pc hasn't crashed since so ill leave it as it is, so thanks
Kiran one more thing, can i go from a03 straight to a07
Thanks kiran i'll give it a go
Hi lookinglass , I have dual GTX 660 running sli and was having trouble with them, they kept crashing my  Alienware Aurora R4 but since i have updated my drivers to 310.70 WHQL  they haven't , ... See more...
Hi lookinglass , I have dual GTX 660 running sli and was having trouble with them, they kept crashing my  Alienware Aurora R4 but since i have updated my drivers to 310.70 WHQL  they haven't , So if your having problems I'd update to this driver and give it a go
hi Kiran Thanks for getting in touch my system model is   Alienware Aurora R4 Processor: Intel Core i7-3820 (3.60GHz, Four Core, 10MB Cache) Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 8 GB Memory... See more...
hi Kiran Thanks for getting in touch my system model is   Alienware Aurora R4 Processor: Intel Core i7-3820 (3.60GHz, Four Core, 10MB Cache) Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 8 GB Memory (4x2GB) 1600MHz DDR3 Quad Channel Graphics : Dual 1.5 GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Optical Drive : 8X Blu-Ray RW (Blu-Ray, DVD, CD read & write) English Genuine Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium (64Bit OS) ALX Matte Black 875W Chassis Software : Datasafe Local 2.3 Basic Wireless: 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 2.1 EDR USB Combo Adapter Thermal Heat sink AlienFX Colour : Terra Green MOD,SW,LTG,DELL-DOWNLOAD-FLAG Documentation 2 TB SATA III Hard Drive (7200RPM) MOD,SW,PC-RESTORE,TLOB
Hello, will updating my pc bios from ao3 to ao5 work better with dual sli GTX 660's as they seem to crash my alienware r4 alx  Thanks
Hello , I bought the desktop in November and have nothing but trouble with it, trying to play games on it is in possible , Battlefield 3 stays on for a few moments then my pc crashes to a blac... See more...
Hello , I bought the desktop in November and have nothing but trouble with it, trying to play games on it is in possible , Battlefield 3 stays on for a few moments then my pc crashes to a black screen same with call of duty black ops i then have to turn off the pc ,I have called dell and they said it sounded like one of the gtx 660 needed replacing . I have all the latest drivers and have disabled the nvida hd audio, My bios is a05 my spec is i7 3820 dual gtx 660 8gb ram, any help would be very grateful